Backrack Headache Rack Install Bracket 30102
- Convenient low-profile design
- Finished in a durable black powder-coat
- Constructed from 12 gauge steel
- Easily mount lights or additional accessories
- Separate brackets for tonneau cover install sold here
- Separate brackets for tool box install sold here
- No drilling on most applications
- Made in Canada – Oakville, Ontario
Protect your truck with a North American made Backrack Original headache rack. Built tough to keep your truck protected and keep you working. A Backrack Original headache rack allows you to carry your cargo and tools without the worry of damaging your cab.
Tough construction and a low profile design give your truck ultimate protection when you need it most. Backrack Original headache racks are compatible with tonneau covers and toolboxes with the correct mounting brackets. Constructed form 12-gauge steel and finished in a durable black powder-coat.
Install a Backrack Original headache rack on your truck and give your truck superior cab protection. Modify your rack by mounting your own lights and accessories.
- 1997-2003 Ford F150 Regular Cab, w/o Toolbox, Regular Cab
- 1997-2003 Ford F150 SuperCab, w/o Toolbox, SuperCab
- (2004) Ford F150 Heritage, Regular Cab, w/o Toolbox, Regular Cab
- (2004) Ford F150 Heritage, SuperCab, w/o Toolbox, SuperCab
Limited Lifetime Warranty
There is a limited lifetime structural warranty on the Backrack headache racks. Powder-coat is not covered under warranty.