Backrack Safety Rack Installation Kit 30102
- Complete with wire screen design
- Coated in a durable black powder-coat
- Manufactured from high-quality steel
- Separate brackets for tonneau cover install sold here
- Separate brackets for tool box install sold here
- Bolts on in minutes
- Made in Canada – Oakville, Ontario
Are you wanting protection and added function for your truck? Look no further as the Backrack safety headache rack does just that! Providing full window coverage, you can drive peacefully knowing you and your cargo are protected. Easily carry ladders or extended cargo without them shifting around as you drive.
Constructed from a durable, high-quality steel each cab guard can stand up to your heavy work load. Coated in a black powder-coat, the cab racks are corrosion resistant and can hold up against the elements. The wire screen gives added style and protection.
Install your new rack in no time as the easy bolt on installation process can be done in your own driveway. A great way to accessorize your work truck, the Backrack safety headache rack is just what you need for your work life! Get yours today!
- 1997-2003 Ford F150 Regular Cab, w/o Toolbox, Regular Cab
- 1997-2003 Ford F150 SuperCab, w/o Toolbox, SuperCab
- (2004) Ford F150 Heritage, Regular Cab, w/o Toolbox, Regular Cab
- (2004) Ford F150 Heritage, SuperCab, w/o Toolbox, SuperCab
Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Backrack safety headache rack is backed by a limited lifetime structural warranty with no warranty on the finish. Need help? Give us a call at 877-216-5446.