Bak Revolver X2 Roll-Up Tonneau Cover 39100
- Constructed of vinyl coated aluminum slats
- No drill installation
- Operate from either side with automatic slam latch
- Works with most 5th wheel hitches
- Can hold 400 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- 3 year warranty
- Made in the USA
The BAK Revolver X2 is constructed of interlocked aluminum slats that are laminated to an exterior vinyl skin. This provides the luxurious look of a soft cover while not compromising on security. The Revolver X2 can even hold 400 lbs of evenly distributed weight on top. One of the major benefits this cover offers is the ability to gain full access to the bed without fully removing it from the truck, and also not losing visibility out the back window. Furthermore, it allows you to shut the tailgate without first opening the cover.
Installation of the Revolver X2 is very simple. The only tool required is a 9/16" socket wrench. The side rails simply clamp to the side of the truck while the cover itself bolts to the rails at the front, rolls to the tailgate, then latches on either side. When the cover is latched, the patented locking side rails prevent the cover from being pried open on either side.
BAK Industries warrants the Revolver X2 against any manufacturing defects for a period of 3 years. The cover also is made in the USA so you can rest easy knowing the quality is second to none.
- 2004-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500, 5'8" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, 5'8" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body, w/o Cargo Management System, 5'8" Bed
- 2008-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500 w/o Cargo Management System, 5'8" Bed
- 2004-2006 GMC Sierra 1500, 5'8" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, 5'8" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body, w/o Cargo Management System, 5'8" Bed
- 2008-2013 GMC Sierra 1500 w/o Cargo Management System, 5'8" Bed
Want to learn more about the Bak Revolver X2 Truck Bed Cover? View the brochure
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||4.0|
|Ease of Installation||4.5|
|2 Customer Reviews|
Part #: BAK-39100 Posted on
|All in one.|
Securty. Weather resistant. And no room lost in the bed. If you have a bed extender you will not be able to flip it up into or out of the bed. The extender hits the rails. Also I haven't had the chance to see what it will do in colder conditions to see if the locking mechanism will get frozen to the top if it gets a little water in the grooves. Over all I am happy.
3 Year Warranty
Each Revolver X2 is backed by a 3 year warranty.
The Revolver X2 is an easy clamp on install. Get rolling with the Revolver in no time! If you have any questions, give our customer loyalty ninjas a call at 877-216-5446.
|Revolver X2 Install|