Banks EconoMind Diesel Tuner
- Banks Power Economind Diesel Tuner was designed for heavy-duty use and towing
- Tunes are designed to offer a healthy boost in towing ability while maintaining stable EGTs
- Provides unmatched power, safety, and versatility
- Gain up to 100HP and 235 LB-FT/torque with Powerpack Calibration & 75HP and 153 LB-FT/torque with Stinger Calibration all while maintaining safe exhaust gas temps
- Optional Banks IQ is ideal for the ultimate in performance programming, and eliminates the need for extra gauges
- With the Banks IQ - Monitor up to 15 engine parameters, log data and test runs, view diagnostic information, as well as monitor/control several other features
- Power Pack Calilbration can see power increases up to 100HP & 235 LB-FT/torque
- Stinger Calibration can see power increases up to 75HP & 153 LB-FT/torque
- Both Calibrations provide outstanding power and performance, however the Power Pack calibration offers greater performance for vehicles with greater flowing intake and exhaust components
- Banks prides itself in providing industry-leading horsepower, while protecting your engine and transmission for long life
- Banks' Safeguard Features monitor critical operating levels and works to safely maintain them for optimum performance
- 50 State Legal: CARB EO (D-161-95) 2003-2007 Dodge 5.9L , CARB EO (D-161-92) 2007-2010 GM 6.6L LMM, CARB EO (D-161-93) GM 6.6L 2001-2007 LB7/LLY/LBZ & Ford 2003-2007 6.0L
- Made in the USA - Azusa, California
The Banks Economind Diesel Tuner performance chip was designed for heavy duty work and towing applications providing you with an unmatched combination of power, safety, versatility, and Clean Tune Technology. This fully engineered diesel performance chip tuner delivers load hauling gains of up to 100hp/ 235 LB-FT of torque at the rear wheel.
The Economind offers 6 shift on the fly power levels, a fuel economy mode, comprehensive fuel tuning, and Banks' exclusive engine and transmission safeguards. The Economind is available with a standard dial switch or the optional Banks IQ. With the use of a the optional Banks IQ users have a portable, full color touch screen. The Banks IQ can display up to 15 engine parameters, time and log performance runs, scan/clear diagnostic codes, and monitor/control several other features. Most models of the Economind are available in both Power Pack and Stinger Calibrations.
The Power Pack Calibration can provide higher power levels, but does require greater airflow and exhaust improvements. The Banks Economind is supported by a 1 Year Warranty. Made in America.
1 Year Warranty
The Banks Power Economind diesel tuner is backed by a one year limited warranty.
This product offers an easy, at home installation. The installation manual is clear cut and easy to read. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 877-216-5446.