Gale Banks Power Six-Gun Performance Chip 63887
- Gains of up to 155 HP and 385 LB-FT/torque while maintaining safe operating levels
- Offers on the fly adjustability with 6 programs
- Users can fine-tune their performance on the go as driving conditions change for optimum performance and efficiency
- Provides industry-leading horsepower, while protecting your engine and transmission for long life
- Safeguard Features monitor critical operating levels and work to safely maintain them for optimum performance
- 50 State Legal: CARB EO (D-161-95) 2003-2007 Dodge 5.9L , CARB EO (D-161-92) 2007-2010 GM 6.6L LMM, CARB EO (D-161-93) GM 6.6L 2001-2007 LB7/LLY/LBZ
- Power Six Gun Tuners are backed by a 1 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA - Azusa, California
The Banks Power Six Gun Tuner is calibrated for racing and sport. It delivers pavement-shredding power with Clean Tune Technology and has six change on the fly power levels. The Six-Gun is Stacked for Power to tune pulse width, timing, and fuel pressure, yielding gains of up to 155HP and 385 LB-FT Torque. Also included are the Banks' exclusive Auto Rate and Active Safety engine and transmission safeguards.
The Banks Six-Gun is available with standard dial switch or the optional Banks IQ. The Banks Six Gun Tuner is supported by a 1 Year Warranty. Made in America.
1 Year Warranty
The Banks Power Six-Gun diesel tuner is backed by a one year limited warranty.
This product offers an easy, at home installation. The installation manual is clear cut and easy to read. For additional information, please call us at 877-216-5446.
|Banks Power 63887 Installation Instructions|