BD Diesel Big Daddy High Capacity Transmission Cooling Pans
- Increased Oil Capacity: The BD Big Daddy transmission pan is oversized to allow for increased oil capacity over your factory oil pan.
- Lower Oil Temps: Increased oil capacity and more cooling fins allow for much lower oil level and transmission temps.
- Longer Transmission Life: Increased oil capacity and lower operating temps result in longer transmission life. BD high capacity oil pans are extremely effective during towing and other heavy-duty use applications.
- Increased Rigidity: The oversized design and increased rigidity of the BD Diesel high capacity transmission pans prevent case twist.
- Ready to Install: All BD transmission-cooling pans are ready to install and include a magnetic drain plug as well as a port for a transmission temp-sending unit.
High volumes of cool oil equate to long transmission life. BD designed their Big Daddy transmission pans to offer increased oil capacity, while their aluminum construction and heat dissipating fins keep temperatures down. As an added bonus, the transmission pan's increased rigidity prevents case twisting. All Big Daddy transmission pans include a magnetic drain plug and a temperature sending unit port.View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
InstallationThis product offers an easy, at home no drill installation. The installation manual is clear cut and easy to read. For additional information, please call us toll free at 1-866-309-1907 or 701-253-5906.
1 Year Warranty
BD Diesel Big Daddy Transmission Coolin Pans are warranted to be free from defects for a period of one year.
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||5.0|
|Ease of Installation||5.0|
|3 Customer Reviews|
Part #: BDD-1061650 Posted on
|Easy installition, everything was completed did not have to get extra parts. Would recommend to anyone|
|I bought an oversized trasmission pan for my 08 Dodge. Even though its not yet listed on the website, just a short email asking for the product with a quick responce. I ordered it and recieved it 3 days later. After recieving the oil pan, I took the gasket and matched it up the the original pan while it was still on the truck just to be certain it would fit. You know what happens most of the time when you buy after market parts. It seemed to match the bolt holes just fine. After removing the stock pan and fighting to get it past the coolant lines, I was prepared for a fight with the new pan. The new pan actually went on easier than the stock pan came off. After torquing the screws and finding no leaks, I am completly satisfied, and recommend this product to anyone and actually have.