BD Diesel Performance Exhaust Manifold 1041460
- Increases Exhaust Flow
- Lower EGT's (Exhaust Gas Temp)
- OEM Fit
- Improves Fuel Economy
BD Diesel offers engine exhaust manifolds for Chevrolet and GMC Duramax 6.6L Diesel and Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel 5.9L engines. Easily remove the final restriction in your exhaust system by replacing your factory exhaust manifold with a BD Power exhaust manifold. Dyno testing has shown that these flow more efficiently and will increase power, lower exhaust gas temperatures (EGT's) and improve your fuel economy. BD Diesel performance exhaust manifolds are the perfect solution for getter performance gains, especially when adding other performance enhancing modifications.View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500, 6.6L V8 Duramax
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic, 6.6L V8 Duramax
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body, 6.6L V8 Duramax
- 2008-2010 Chevy Silverado 2500, 6.6L V8 Duramax
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500, 6.6L V8 Duramax
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic, 6.6L V8 Duramax
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body, 6.6L V8 Duramax
- 2008-2010 Chevy Silverado 3500, 6.6L V8 Duramax
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 2500, 6.6L V8 Duramax
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic, 6.6L V8 Duramax
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body, 6.6L V8 Duramax
- 2008-2010 GMC Sierra 2500, 6.6L V8 Duramax
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500, 6.6L V8 Duramax
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic, 6.6L V8 Duramax
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body, 6.6L V8 Duramax
- 2008-2010 GMC Sierra 3500, 6.6L V8 Duramax
- For Dodge Ram 88-98 12 Valve & 98-02 24 Valve & 03-07 5.9L: Horsepower creates heat pure and simple. On a high-output engine like the Dodge-Cummins, high exhaust gas temperature (EGT) is enough to cause the stock exhaust manifold to crack. BD's New Pulse Manifold for '88-02 applications (two-piece offset Pulse available for '03-06 applications) is cast from high-silicon ductile iron, which can withstand extremely high temperatures, as well as the additional weight created, by bigger single or twin turbo systems. Two expansion joints allow the manifold to expand and contract without cracking or exhaust leaks. Of course, the Pulse wouldn't be a BD product if it didn't offer the benefit of improved performance. As its name would suggest, this manifold is pulse-tuned for more efficient combustion chamber evacuation and higher exhaust flow. The result is quicker turbo spool-up, reduced backpressure, more power and better fuel economy. All Pulse exhaust manifold kits come assembled and are complete with stainless steel hardware to resolve the issue of loose or lost fasteners (gasket kits available separately). Add a BD X-Hale exhaust system for even greater performance gains!
- For Chevrolet / GMC Duramax 6.6L: Improve exhaust flow, reduce exhaust gas temperature (EGT) and realize greater power gains with the new "Full Bore" driver's side exhaust manifold for the '01-'07 GM Duramax. You may not know it, but the factory driver's side manifold is pinched down to allow clearance for the steering shaft, which actually isn't required. As a result, this manifold flows 80% of the passenger side manifold. The BD Full Bore exhaust manifold restores exhaust flow to match the passenger side, and is a direct, bolt-in replacement for the factory part (GM gasket required). The BD Full Bore manifold is made from high-silicon ductile iron to resist cracking from high temperature and vibration, and is even tapped to accept the most popular EGT probes. The BD Big Bore exhaust manifold is a great compliment to BD's new SuperMax turbo upgrade kit and stainless steel X-Hale exhaust systems.
1 Year Warranty
BD ENGINE BRAKE, Inc.|
LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT
THE INSTALLATION OF THIS PRODUCT INDICATES THAT THE BUYER HAS READ AND UNDERSTANDS THIS AGREEMENT AND ACCEPTS ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
BD Engine Brake Inc., its successors, distributors, jobbers, and dealers (hereafter “BD”) shall in no way be responsible for the product's proper use and service. THE BUYER HEREBY WAIVES ALL LIABILITY CLAIMS.
BD disclaims any warranty and expressly disclaims any liability for personal injury or damages. BD also disclaims any liability for incidental or consequential damages including, but not limited to, repair labor, rental vehicles, hotel costs, or any other inconvenience costs by reason of use or sale of any such equipment. The BUYER acknowledges and agrees that the disclaimer of any liability for personal injury is a material term for this agreement and the BUYER agrees to indemnify BD and to hold BD harmless from any claim related to the item of any equipment purchased.
This warranty shall not apply to any unit that has been improperly stored or installed, or to misapplication, improper operation conditions, accidents, neglect, or which has been improperly repaired or altered or otherwise mistreated by the BUYER or his agent. BD also assumes no liability regarding the improper installation or misapplication of its products. It is the installer's responsibility to check for proper installation and if in doubt, contact the manufacturer.
LIMITATION OF WARRANTY
BD Engine Brake Inc. (hereafter "BD") warrants to the BUYER that any parts purchased shall be free from defects in material workmanship. A defect is defined as a condition within the product that would render the product inoperable. BD gives Limited Warranty as to description, quality, merchantability, fitness for any product’s purpose, productiveness, or any other matter of BD's product sold herewith. BD shall be in no way responsible for the product’s open use and service and the BUYER hereby waives all rights other than those expressly written herein. This Warranty shall not be extended or varied except by a written instrument signed by BD and the BUYER.
The Warranty is Limited to one (1) year from the date of sale and labor costs incurred by the removal and replacement of the BD product, while performing warranty work, will be covered for 1 (one) year, payable at BD rates, at authorized centers and with prior approval. Until BD has approved the claim, the consumer may be responsible for these costs.
A Return Authorization (WA) number, obtained in advance from BD, must accompany all products returned for warranty consideration. All products must be returned, shipping prepaid, to BD and must be accompanied by a dated proof of purchase receipt. All Warranty claims are subject to approval by BD and repaired or replaced product will be returned to the customer freight collect. Accepted warranty units, which have been replaced, become the sole property of BD.
This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties or guaranties, either expressed or implied, and shall not extend to any consumer or to any person other than the original purchaser residing within the boundaries of the continental U.S. or Canada.
InstallationThis product offers an easy, at home no drill installation. The installation manual is clear cut and easy to read. For additional information, please see the installation manual below. You may also call us toll free at 1-866-309-1907 or 701-253-5906.
|BD Diesel 1041460 Installation Instructions|