BDS Suspension Lift Kit 189H
- Adds extra height to your ride for bigger tires
- Gives you on-road performance while off-road
- Most kits include new shocks
- Designed with high quality components for durability
- Suspension lift kits come with installation hardware
- Sold as a complete kit for front & rear of your truck
BDS lift kits allow you to add bigger tires and will make your truck perform on or off-road. Adding a lift kit from BDS Suspension will make driving the trails or heading to the lake equally pleasurable.
BDS lift kits include everything you need to get the ride height that your truck, SUV, or Jeep so rightfully deserves. All suspension lift kit from BDS are designed specifically for your ride. So you can expect excellent performance, a smooth ride, and precision-fit components that work with your factory suspension. BDS lift kits are backed by a no fine print lifetime warranty, so you can be confident that your truck or Jeep is going to ride great for a long, long time.
Your truck deserves the best look possible and BDS lift kits will definitely get the job done. Get yours today so you can get off-road!
- 2002-2006 Chevy Avalanche 2500, 4WD
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 Heavy Duty, 4WD
- 2001-2005 Chevy Silverado 2500 Heavy Duty, 4WD
- (2006) Chevy Silverado 2500 4WD
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic, 4WD
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body, 4WD
- 2008-2010 Chevy Silverado 2500 4WD
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500 4WD
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic, 4WD
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body, 4WD
- 2008-2010 Chevy Silverado 3500 4WD
- 2000-2006 Chevy Suburban 2500, 4WD
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 Heavy Duty, 4WD
- 2001-2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Heavy Duty, 4WD
- (2006) GMC Sierra 2500 4WD
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic, 4WD
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body, 4WD
- 2008-2010 GMC Sierra 2500 4WD
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500 4WD
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic, 4WD
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body, 4WD
- 2008-2010 GMC Sierra 3500 4WD
- 2000-2006 GMC Yukon XL 2500, 4WD
No Fine Print Lifetime Warranty
This unique warranty proves our commitment to the quality and reliability of every product we make.The No Fine Print warranty does not include shock and stabilizer cylinders.
BDS Suspension warrants to the original retail purchaser that its shock and stabilizer cylinders are free from defects in material and workmanship for so long as they own the vehicle. Excluded from this warranty are the finish of the product and mounting bushings. Defects in material and workmanship do not include such things as dented cylinders or bent rods caused by obvious side impact, rust, worn or deformed bushings. A shock absorber is a wear item and over time will experience diminished damping resistance due to normal component wear. This is not a defect in material or workmanship and is therefore not warrantable.
Shock oil seals are subject to wear over time, and use. Therefore are not covered under warranty. However leaking shock seals less than one year from date of purchase, free from contamination, damage, or abnormal seal wear due to misuse can be considered for Warranty.
BDS Suspension's obligation under all warranties is limited to the repair or replacement, at BDS's option, of the defective material. Any cost of removal, installation or reinstallation, freight charges, incidental or consequential damages are expressly excluded from these warranties.
Even though we recommend having your new lift kit installed by a shop, that doesn't mean you couldn't do it yourself. BDS suspensions lift kits alter your suspension and may require tools that most people don't have lying around their garage. You should also have your vehicle aligned once your lift kit is installed to make sure that everything is coming up roses. If you have any questions or would like additional information, please give us a call.