BDS Skid Plate 121614
- Adds protection for lifted trucks
- Heavy duty materials resist denting
- High-end finish makes skid plates look good
- Lifetime warranty
Whether you use your truck off-road, or you just want to make it a little safer, BDS skid plates will deliver.
BDS has designed these skid plates as bolt-on replacements or add-ons for stock skid plates and splash guards, these kits will add extra protection for your vulnerable steering and front end components of your expensive ride.
Since BDS designed these just for your truck, installation is pretty easy and most will mount into original mounting points using factory hardware. Each BDS skid plate will work on stock height trucks and are compatible with BDS leveling & lift kits, including their coilover conversion systems. Although they aren't tested, these skid plates will possibly work with other brand lift kits.
Add protection with some good old-fashioned American quality and order BDS skid plates for all your trucks!
- 2002-2006 Cadillac Escalade AWD, w/ 4.5" or 6.5" BDS Lift Kit
- 2002-2006 Chevy Avalanche 1500, 4WD, w/ 4.5" or 6.5" BDS Lift Kit
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 Light Duty, 4WD, w/ 4.5" or 6.5" BDS Lift Kit
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, 4WD, w/ 4.5" or 6.5" BDS Lift Kit
- 2000-2006 Chevy Suburban 1500, 4WD, w/ 4.5" or 6.5" BDS Lift Kit
- 2000-2006 Chevy Tahoe 4WD, w/ 4.5" or 6.5" BDS Lift Kit
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 Light Duty, 4WD, w/ 4.5" or 6.5" BDS Lift Kit
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, 4WD, w/ 4.5" or 6.5" BDS Lift Kit
- 2000-2006 GMC Yukon 4WD, w/ 4.5" or 6.5" BDS Lift Kit
- 2002-2006 GMC Yukon XL 1500, 4WD, w/ 4.5" or 6.5" BDS Lift Kit
No Fine Print Lifetime Warranty
This unique warranty proves our commitment to the quality and reliability of every product we make.The No Fine Print warranty does not include shock and stabilizer cylinders.
BDS Suspension warrants to the original retail purchaser that its shock and stabilizer cylinders are free from defects in material and workmanship for so long as they own the vehicle. Excluded from this warranty are the finish of the product and mounting bushings. Defects in material and workmanship do not include such things as dented cylinders or bent rods caused by obvious side impact, rust, worn or deformed bushings. A shock absorber is a wear item and over time will experience diminished damping resistance due to normal component wear. This is not a defect in material or workmanship and is therefore not warrantable.
Shock oil seals are subject to wear over time, and use. Therefore are not covered under warranty. However leaking shock seals less than one year from date of purchase, free from contamination, damage, or abnormal seal wear due to misuse can be considered for Warranty.
BDS Suspension's obligation under all warranties is limited to the repair or replacement, at BDS's option, of the defective material. Any cost of removal, installation or reinstallation, freight charges, incidental or consequential damages are expressly excluded from these warranties.
Skid plates from BDS add protection to the underside of your lifted truck and are fairly easy to install yourself. If you have any questions or need more information, please don't hesitate to give us a call.