BDS Traction Bars 121409/BDS-123409
- Made to reduce rear axle wrap
- Tubular design for maximum strength
- Bars are constructed from 1.25" OD x 1/8" wall steel tubing
- Vehicle-specific mounting brackets made from 3/16" plate steel
- Durometer-specific polyurethane bushings
- Backed by BDS's "No Fine Print" lifetime warranty
BDS traction bars are available in their revolutionary spring loaded RECOIL traction bar system as well as standard traction bars. All traction bars from BDS Suspension are engineered to improve traction and limit axle wrap without negatively impacting your suspension travel or ride quality.
Their cutting edge RECOIL traction bars offer you the ability to tune the spring compression to your preference for use on-road, off-road, towing, or competition pulling. There are traction bars for both stock height and lifted trucks. BDS traction bars will work with both lift block and leaf spring kits. They utilize a floating design that doesn't bind up and allows full range of wheel travel without limiting your wheel articulation.
BDS traction bars are built to the highest standards to maximize performance on and off-road. The bars are fabricated from heavy duty steel tubing and come with mounting brackets to make installation as simple as possible.
Order your BDS traction bars and make sure that your truck can handle anything you want to tackle, on or off-road!
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body, 2WD, w/ 0 - 6" Lift, Crew Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body, 2WD, w/ 0 - 6" Lift, Extended Cab
- 2008-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500 2WD, w/ 0 - 6" Lift, Extended Cab
- 2008-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500 2WD, w/ 0 - 6" Lift, Crew Cab
- 2014-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500 2WD, w/ 0 - 6" Lift, Double Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body, 2WD, w/ 0 - 6" Lift, Crew Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body, 2WD, w/ 0 - 6" Lift, Extended Cab
- 2008-2013 GMC Sierra 1500 2WD, w/ 0 - 6" Lift, Extended Cab
- 2008-2018 GMC Sierra 1500 2WD, w/ 0 - 6" Lift, Crew Cab
- 2014-2018 GMC Sierra 1500 2WD, w/ 0 - 6" Lift, Double Cab
No Fine Print Lifetime Warranty
This unique warranty proves our commitment to the quality and reliability of every product we make.The No Fine Print warranty does not include shock and stabilizer cylinders.
BDS Suspension warrants to the original retail purchaser that its shock and stabilizer cylinders are free from defects in material and workmanship for so long as they own the vehicle. Excluded from this warranty are the finish of the product and mounting bushings. Defects in material and workmanship do not include such things as dented cylinders or bent rods caused by obvious side impact, rust, worn or deformed bushings. A shock absorber is a wear item and over time will experience diminished damping resistance due to normal component wear. This is not a defect in material or workmanship and is therefore not warrantable.
Shock oil seals are subject to wear over time, and use. Therefore are not covered under warranty. However leaking shock seals less than one year from date of purchase, free from contamination, damage, or abnormal seal wear due to misuse can be considered for Warranty.
BDS Suspension's obligation under all warranties is limited to the repair or replacement, at BDS's option, of the defective material. Any cost of removal, installation or reinstallation, freight charges, incidental or consequential damages are expressly excluded from these warranties.
BDS traction bars are designed to enhance your existing suspension and you should be able to install them in your own garage without issue. We recommend having your alignment checked after installing any new suspension upgrades and adjusting your headlights if you have altered your ride height.
|BDS 121406/BDS-123409 Installation Instructions|