Bestop PowerBoard NX Wireless Running Boards 75623-15
- Generous 6.25" wide stepping area for excellent security
- Weight capacity of 600lb
- Constructed of aluminum
- Matte black powder-coat finish
- Built using high quality, corrosion-resistant materials
- Linkages constructed of die-cast aluminum for excellent strength
- Boards drop 6" down and 2" out for easy entrance and exit of vehicle
- Wireless set up minimizes pesky wiring
- 3 year, 36,000 mile warranty
- Complete kit includes: two running boards, motor, controller, hardware, wiring harness w/ weatherproof connectors, magnets, door sensors, wireless transmitter, & LED light kit
Remember the days when running boards lazily stood idle, offering a decent stepping pad that was always a little too high for comfort? Well, you can forget about those days, because the game is changing, and Bestop is leading the charge. Bestop PowerBoard NX wireless electric running boards are changing the way that people think about running boards, and ushering in truck accessories to the future.
Bestop running boards will conveniently drop down when entering or exiting the vehicle, and will retract underneath your truck when not needed. A 6" drop, coupled with a 2" outward drop offer an exceptional step height that will allow for an easy entry or exit for nearly anyone. Bestop also built the running board with a gigantic 6.25" stepping area to ensure excellent traction, and worry free use. Are you wary about electric running boards, and the possibility of getting pinched? Bestop took care of this issue with an anti-pinch feature that will sense pressure if an object is in the way during retraction.
Bestop constructed the PowerBoard NX wireless electric running boards using high quality, corrosion resistant materials, making these boards both attractive, and ultra-durable. Available in black only, these running boards will look great on any truck, especially if you're looking for black. If black isn't exactly what you're looking for, don't forget these guys will be hidden beneath the truck a majority of the time. Worried about strength? Well, so is Bestop. That is why they built the running board linkages out of ultra-strong, die-cast aluminum. This feature gives the PowerBoard NX running boards a weight capacity of 600lbs.
You're probably thinking, "That all of that sounds great, but Electric, Wireless? Do I need to be an electrician with a degree in computer science to install these guys?" The good news is that the wireless feature actually makes installation much simpler than other electric running boards. Because of this feature, there is no reason for the installer to remove door panels, or wire into the truck's wiring harness – the system is self-contained. If you have more questions about install, every installation guide is also available on our website for your convenience, and we are always available on the phone.
So, what are you waiting for? PowerBoard NX wireless electric running boards are the most functional, heavy duty running boards I can think of, and it doesn't hurt that they are incredibly cool too. Get a pair today, and get your truck back to the future.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body, Extended Cab
- 2008-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500, Extended Cab
- 2014-2017 Chevy Silverado 1500, Double Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body, Extended Cab
- 2008-2010 Chevy Silverado 2500, Extended Cab
- 2011-2014 Chevy Silverado 2500 w/ Gas Engine, Extended Cab
- 2015-2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 w/ Gas Engine, Double Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body, Extended Cab
- 2008-2010 Chevy Silverado 3500, Extended Cab
- 2011-2014 Chevy Silverado 3500 w/ Gas Engine, Extended Cab
- 2015-2017 Chevy Silverado 3500 w/ Gas Engine, Double Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body, Extended Cab
- 2008-2013 GMC Sierra 1500, Extended Cab
- 2014-2017 GMC Sierra 1500, Double Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body, Extended Cab
- 2008-2010 GMC Sierra 2500, Extended Cab
- 2011-2014 GMC Sierra 2500 w/ Gas Engine, Extended Cab
- 2015-2017 GMC Sierra 2500 w/ Gas Engine, Double Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body, Extended Cab
- 2008-2010 GMC Sierra 3500, Extended Cab
- 2011-2014 GMC Sierra 3500 w/ Gas Engine, Extended Cab
- 2015-2017 GMC Sierra 3500 w/ Gas Engine, Double Cab
Bestop PowerBoard NX's wireless feature makes installation much simpler compared to other, hard-wired electric running boards. Installation is of a moderate difficulty, but that's to be expected being that these are wireless, electric running boards - welcome to the future! The system is completely self-contained, and there is no need to access the truck’s door panels or wiring harness. Installation instructions are included, and are also available on RealTruck.com. If you have any questions before, or after your purchase, please give our helpful customer loyalty specialists a call at 877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906. We are available to help 7 days a week.
3 Year / 36,000 Mile Warranty
Bestop offers a 3 year / 36,000 mile warranty on the PowerBoard NX wireless electric running boards. If you have any questions, give us a call at 1-877-216-5446.