Bestop Supertop Truck Topper
- Versatile design: With SuperTop truck bed cap, you can have a canopy topper when you need it and it can be folded forward for full truck bed access or totally removed easily.
- Full truck bed access: Super Top folds forward allowing full bed access.
- Quick bow release: For easy removal.
- Patented no-drill, belt-rail attachment system: Enables a fast and easy No-drill four clamp installation.
- Normal tailgate operation: The tailgate bar allows you to open the tailgate without opening the rear window for trouble free access.
- Window removal: Offer easy window installation and removal.
- Sealed seams: Means protection from the elements.
- Industrial strength thread: Ensures durable soft top construction
- Replaceable heat-sealed vinyl windows: Windows are seals and can easily be removed. Comes with 31% tent which meets US regulations.
- Removable eear window: Can easily be removed or rolled up.
- Premium fabric: Unsurpassed appearance and durability. The premium fabric maintains shape in any temperature, is mildew resistant and contains UV inhibitors.
- SuperTop kit includes: the top fabric, tinted windows, rails and hardware for a easy and complete installation.
- 2 year limited warranty
SuperTop pickup truck bed soft fabric tops. These soft pickup truck bed canopies are built with the same core characteristics as the original SuperTop® for Jeep®. SuperTop® truck toppers provides high-quality, durability, easy collapsibility, and unique styling. These truck toppers take truck bed coverage and storage to a new level by offering a sturdy, adaptable and cost effective truck top alternative.
Durable stretch-and-set fabric features high stain and mildew resistance; galvanized, powder-coated hardware provides durability and a finished style; Patented Belt-Rail™ attachment system enables a snug fit. Industry-leading Bestop bow system with four unique attachment points offers the ultimate in easy top adjustability. The easy open tailgate design allows access to truck bed without unzipping or removing rear window.
Every SuperTop® for truck kit includes hardware, soft top and premium zip out tinted side and rear windows; no drill, fast and easy installation.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
Bestop Supertop truck toppers can be installed right at home, with no need to drill. If you have any questions before or after ordering, don't hesitate to give us a call at 877-216-5446.
2 Year Warranty
Bestop offers a 2 year warranty on the Supertop Truck Topper.
Related Articles (13)
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||3.7|
|Ease of Installation||3.1|
|25 Customer Reviews|
Part #: BES-76308-35 Posted on
|Im very happy with my soft top,the looks of my truck|
|Over all, A smart purchase. I had a shop install, worth the extra money. Customer service is exceptional . I will tell everyone to ck out your site, Ry|
Part #: BES-76303-35 Posted on
|I was looking for a soft top for my pick-up as I wanted to avoid the high cost of a fiberglass shell and the storage problem that can come with it. I read all the reviews for this product and even though some of the reviews were not positive, some of them were and I decided to take the chance since it appeared the return policy was favorable. I ordered it on a Friday and it was delivered the following Thursday. It was rainy and chilly so I pulled my truck into the garage and went to work. I set all of the parts out on my workbench to make sure everything was there. I brought the canopy into the house to keep it as warm as possible, being aware of the recommended 72 degrees for install. At the end of the day, it took about 3 hours from start to finish. I installed it alone and took it slow so as not to make any mistakes or do anything out of order. All went as well as could be expected. Having read the reviews, I was thrilled that all of the parts were included and everything fit as expected. However, a couple of things that I believe can be improved upon. On installation step 3, the washers and cap nuts that screw onto the fixed studs of the belt rails, well, the studs could have been longer. Even an 1/8" longer would have made all the difference. I needed to dig up washers that were slightly thinner than the provided washers. One other issue is that the 63 1/2" measurement between the belt rails will not allow the rails to cover the side rail holes at the front or back on the top of the truck bed sidewalls. Not a problem with product quality. Design, maybe. As a result, the bed will not be water tight until I find a way to plug the holes. Other than that, terrific product. From now on it's a "time will tell" thing.|
|It was tricky to install. Just wish it had a cover when in the down position as the other brand I looked at.|
Part #: BES-76303-35 Posted on
|I purchased a soft pickup truck bed canopy fro your company recently. The price was good and the shipping was very fast. Upon tring to install with the help of a couple of neighbor friends I was very dissapointed. Try as we may the top would not fit properly. I contacted youe company and was very pleased to find that your return policy was very good. You paid the return shipping and provided a prompt refund. As much as I could not use the product your company provided excellent service before and after the sale. Keep up the good work.|