Bilstein 4600 Series Front Shock 24-009232
- Vehicle-specific design ensures a perfect fit the first time
- Monotube gas pressure technology
- Pressurized with nitrogen for consistent performance
- Durable multi-layer zinc finish
- Easy, bolt-on installation
- Sold individually - please select quantity desired after adding to cart
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA – Hamilton, OH
Bilstein 4600 Series shock absorbers and struts are designed to help your stock height truck, van or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride performance and handling, while still providing the comfortable ride that has come to be expected from the name BILSTEIN.
The 4600 Series is based on Bilstein's patented monotube gas pressure technology which provides the basis for this easy to install, direct bolt-on, after-market shock absorber / strut. The 4600 provides improved control and stability, precise handling, the ultimate in performance, and incredible comfort.
The Bilstein 4600's unique piston design offers greater sensitivity and superior vehicle control. If you want a high end shock absorber or strut for a reasonable price, add a set for your front and rear wheels and know that Bilstein's lifetime warranty will take care of your beloved ride for as long as you own it. Buy some today or just keep bouncing along as before.
- 1969-1974 Chevy Blazer 4WD
- 1975-1988 Chevy Blazer K5
- 1989-1991 Chevy Blazer K5, 4WD
- 1973-1974 Chevy Suburban 4WD
- 1975-1986 Chevy Suburban Will Not Replace OE Electronic Dampers
- 1975-1991 GMC Jimmy Full Size
- 1975-1986 GMC Suburban 1500, 4WD | Will Not Replace OE Electronic Dampers
- 1975-1986 GMC Suburban 2500, 4WD | Will Not Replace OE Electronic Dampers
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Bilstein offers a lifetime limited warranty on the Bilstein 4600 series shocks & struts.