Bilstein 4600 Series Front Shock 24-186162
- Vehicle-specific design ensures a perfect fit the first time
- Monotube gas pressure technology
- Pressurized with nitrogen for consistent performance
- Durable multi-layer zinc finish
- Easy, bolt-on installation
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA – Hamilton, OH
Bilstein 4600 Series shock absorbers and struts are designed to help your stock height truck, van or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride performance and handling, while still providing the comfortable ride that has come to be expected from the name BILSTEIN.
The 4600 Series is based on Bilstein's patented monotube gas pressure technology which provides the basis for this easy to install, direct bolt-on, after-market shock absorber / strut. The 4600 provides improved control and stability, precise handling, the ultimate in performance, and incredible comfort.
The Bilstein 4600's unique piston design offers greater sensitivity and superior vehicle control. If you want a high end shock absorber or strut for a reasonable price, add a set for your front and rear wheels and know that Bilstein's lifetime warranty will take care of your beloved ride for as long as you own it. Buy some today or just keep bouncing along as before.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- (2004) Chevy Colorado Base, w/ Torsion Bar Front Springs
- (2004) Chevy Colorado LS, w/ Torsion Bar Front Springs
- 2004-2005 Chevy Colorado Z71
- 2004-2005 Chevy Colorado Z71 LS
- 2004-2005 Chevy Colorado Z85 LS, w/ Torsion Bar Front Springs
- 2004-2005 Chevy Colorado Z85, w/ Torsion Bar Front Springs
- 2006-2012 Chevy Colorado w/ Torsion Bar Front Springs
- (2004) GMC Canyon SL, w/ Torsion Bar Front Springs
- (2004) GMC Canyon SLE, w/ Torsion Bar Front Springs
- 2004-2005 GMC Canyon Z71 Fleet
- 2004-2005 GMC Canyon Z71 SL
- 2004-2005 GMC Canyon Z71 SLE
- 2004-2005 GMC Canyon Z85 SL, w/ Torsion Bar Front Springs
- 2004-2005 GMC Canyon Z85 SLE, w/ Torsion Bar Front Springs
- 2006-2012 GMC Canyon w/ Torsion Bar Front Springs
- (2006) Isuzu I-Series i-350
- (2007) Isuzu I-Series i-370
- (2008) Isuzu I-Series i-370, w/ Torsion Bar Front Springs
The Bilstein 4600 series shocks & struts are easy to install. It is a direct bolt-on installation with no modification needed.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Bilstein offers a lifetime limited warranty on the Bilstein 4600 series shocks & struts.