Bilstein 5100 Series 2.75" Adjustable Lift Strut 24-187367
- Monotube gas pressure technology
- Self-adjusting deflective disc valving
- Durable zinc finish with multi-layer coating
- Ride height is adjustable up to 2.5" depending on application
- Made for front strut style truck & SUV suspensions
- Lifetime warranty
Bilstein 5100 series adjustable lift shocks and struts are made for front coil over style truck and SUV suspensions. These shock absorbers have multiple snap ring grooves that position the spring seat at different heights. Your truck or SUV's ride height can be changed between 0-2.5" depending on the vehicle.
Das Bilstein 5100 series adjustable struts are also durable because they have a zinc finish with a multi-layer coatings that are sure to protect. Another plus, is that these shocks have a monotube design with self-adjusting deflective disc valving. The reason for this is to allow you to have bigger tires and wheels on your vehicle. Who doesn't love big tires?! It also helps with having better handling capability.
Hurry up and get a pair of the Bilstein 5100 series adjustable lift shocks and struts today, so you can get those monster tires on next! Backed by lifetime warranty.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2009-2012 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD
- 2013-2017 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD, w/o Air Suspension
- 2010-2012 Ram Truck 1500 4WD
- 2013-2017 Ram Truck 1500 4WD, w/o Air Suspension
Bilstein 5100 series adjustable lift shocks & struts are easy to install. They are a direct bolt-on installation with no modification needed.
|Bilstein 5100 Adjustable Lift Shocks & Struts Installation Instructions|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Bilstein offers a lifetime warranty for the Bilstein 5100 series adjustable lift shocks & struts.
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||5.0|
|Ease of Installation||5.0|
|1 Customer Review|
Part #: BIL-24-187367 Posted on
Make sure to have a spring compressor and possibly an impact gun handy.