Bilstein 5100 Series Front Performance Shock Absorber 24-185745
- Easy, bolt-on installation
- Durable multi-layer zinc finish
- Pressurized with nitrogen for consistent performance
- Vehicle-specific design ensures a perfect fit the first time
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA – Hamilton, OH
Bilstein 5100 series performance shocks are made for trucks and SUVs. These shocks supply the correct tuning and length for your vehicle whether lifted or at OE height and will provide you a smooth, comfortable ride. Worried they won't have a part for your vehicle? Don't worry, Bilstein offers a multitude of parts for vehicles with various lift combinations.
Built to survive the toughest conditions, Bilstein 5100 series performance shocks are extremely durable thanks to superior engineering and a multi-layer zinc finish. This will protect your shocks from all the elements and debris you come across. These shocks utilize a Monotube design providing exceptional performance and will allow you to go off-roading if your heart desires.
Hey! Do you want an easy install? Well then, Bilstein 5100 series performance shocks are the products for you. There is no modification required, and it's a direct bolt-on installation. Bilstein shocks are sold separately, so make sure to snag a pair. Also, Bilstein offers a lifetime warranty on these products so you know that they have your back!
- 1986-1995 Toyota 4Runner w/ 3"-4" Lift
- 1986-1990 Toyota Pickup Extended Cab, 2 Door, 4WD, w/ 3"-4" Lift
- 1986-1990 Toyota Pickup Regular Cab, 2 Door, 4WD, w/ 3"-4" Lift
- 1986-1987 Toyota Pickup Turbo, Extended Cab, 2 Door, 4WD, w/ 3"-4" Lift
- 1986-1987 Toyota Pickup Turbo, w/ 3"-4" Lift
- 1990-1995 Toyota Pickup 4WD, w/ 3"-4" Lift
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Bilstein offers a lifetime limited warranty on the Bilstein 5100 series shocks & struts.
The Bilstein 5100 series shocks & struts are easy to install. It is a direct bolt-on installation with no modification needed.
|Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks & Struts Installation Instructions|