Bilstein 5100 Series 46mm Steering Damper 24-164870
- Available in a zinc finish
- Helps maintain control of your vehicle
- Monotube design that helps with suspension inputs
- Used when changing to large-in-charge tires & wheels
- 36mm or 46mm smooth body depending on your vehicle
- Lifetime warranty
- Sold seperately
Have you recently purchased larger wheels and tires and not enjoying the handling of the steering on your vehicle? Bilstein 5100 series steering damper will help with that. They help with reducing vibration, the wear and tear on the steering components and digressive valving. These steering stabilizers replace your vehicle's OE stabilizer so it makes for an easy installation that only requires you to bolt them on.
Bilstein 5100 series steering damper come in a durable zinc coating that will protect your steering stabilizer from corrosion. They use high gas pressure monotube design that help with suspension inputs right away. You might not mind a bumpy ride, but no one likes when you aren't able to control your steering. Another plus is that this will help with any steering wobble problems that you may see with OE dampers.
Get the Bilstein 5100 series steering damper today so you can look forward to driving down the road and not having to deal with any pesky steering problems.
- (2006) Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab, 4WD, w/ Coil Front Springs & Leaf Rear Springs, w/ Cantilever Style Mount, Quad Cab
- (2007) Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab, 4WD, w/ Cantilever Style Mount, Quad Cab
- 2003-2007 Dodge Ram 2500 4WD, w/ Cantilever Style Mount
- 2003-2007 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD, w/ Cantilever Style Mount
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value|
|Ease of Installation|
|1 Customer Review|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Bilstein offers a lifetime warranty on the Bilstein 5100 series steering damper.
Bilstein 5100 series steering damper are easy to install. They are a direct bolt-on installation with no modification needed.