Bilstein 5160 Series Reservoir Shock 25-261332
- Engineered specifically for each truck, SUV, and lift height
- Industry Leading Monotube gas pressure technology
- Digressive valving instantly produces full damping capability
- Remote reservoir increases oil capacity for greater heat dissipation and damping sensitivity
- Special swivel banjo fittings on the reservoir hose allow for 360 degrees of rotation
- Reservoir's dividing piston provides increased wheel travel and more shaft movement
- Easy, bolt-on installation with no cutting or welding required
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA – Hamilton, OH
Bilstein 5160 series reservoir shocks give you the control, handling and comfort you need when heading off the pavement. Bilstein's industry leading monotube design makes these off-road racing shocks the best you can buy.
The 5160's unique digressive valving system instantly produces full damping capability and the remote reservoir dramatically increase shock oil capacity for even greater heat dissipation and damping sensitivity. Special fittings allow for 360 degrees of reservoir hose rotation and the "floating" dividing piston in the reservoir provides for increased wheel travel and more shaft movement.
The 5160 is designed specifically for your truck and mounts easily in the stock shock location so there's no cutting or welding required. If you want the extra edge necessary to get you there first without fail you need look no further than Bilstein 5160 series reservoir shocks.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Bilstein offers a lifetime limited warranty on the Bilstein 5160 series reservoir shocks.