Bizon Matte Black Power Tonneau Cover B70311
- Simple key fob opens & closes the cover
- Made from a virtually indestructible LEXAN material
- One piece construction means less chance of leaks
- Matte black finish gives the cover a stealthy appearance
- Sits flush to give you a low profile look
- Electromagnetic brake locks cover in any position
- Cover can be locked in any position
- Sealed bearings require no maintenance
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
Safeguarding the contents of your truck bed doesn't have to come at the cost of your truck smooth, sleek exterior. Boost your cargo-covering capabilities in style with the low-profile look of a Bizon matte black electric tonneau cover.
The Bizon matte black electric tonneau cover offers an effortless way of opening and closing your cover with your handy little key fob. Each matte black cover is made out of a single piece of polycarbonate known as LEXAN™. This is the same material used in bullet-proof glass and things like fighter jet cockpits. Bison electric tonneau cover is maintenance- free once it is installed in your truck. With their fully sealed ball bearing that will never be greased. Also what is nice about the Bizon retractable cover is that electromagnetic brake locks that will allow the cover to stop anywhere on it track.
Installing this cover is very easy with their step by step instructions. Taking about 45 minutes for two people to install, but like I said in the last paragraph once it is install you won't have to worry about it.
There is nothing like a power tonneau cover to make you the talk of the town. So if you want the protection of a hard cover made out of LEXAN™ and don't have to worry about maintenance. Then this USA made cover is for you. Get yours today!
- (2004) Ford F150 New Body, 5'7" Bed
- 2005-2007 Ford F150, 5'7" Bed
- (2008) Ford F150 w/o Cargo Management System, 5'7" Bed
- 2006-2008 Lincoln Mark LT, 5'7" Bed
Bizon matte black electric tonneau covers install with simple clamp-on rails. There is no drilling or cutting required. You don't need to be an electrician to wire the motor. Just give us a call if you feel you need more information or if you have any questions!
|Bizon Retractable Tonneau Install Instructions|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Normal wear over the life of the cover
- Water intrusion at any location or any damage caused as a result
- Other dealer and/or purchaser installed parts & accessories
- Lubrication of the rails or sealed ball bearings
- Altering the tonneau cover in any manner without written approval from the manufacturer
- Use for any purpose other than the normal intended use
- Misuse, negligence or accident
- Failure to register this warranty with the manufacturer within thirty (30) days from the date of delivery
- Failure to adequately secure cargo to prevent damage to the truck bed cover
- Acts of God or other external causes
- Any part of a Bizon retractable pickup bed cover that is found to be defective under the terms of this warranty will be repaired or replaced using either new or reconditioned parts at the discretion of the manufacturer.
- In determining what constitutes a failure under the terms of this warranty the decision of the manufacturer will be final.
- This warranty is applicable to the original purchaser only and is not transferable to subsequent purchasers.
- The manufacturer does not accept any responsibility in connection with the installation of any of its products by its dealers or agents.
- The manufacturer does not undertake responsibility to any purchaser for warranty express or implied by any of its dealers, distributors or agents beyond which is contained herein.
- Without regard to an alleged defect of its products the manufacturer under any circumstances does not assume responsibility for loss of time, inconvenience, revenue, or other consequential damage including, but not limited to, expenses for telephone, food, lodging, travel, loss or damage to the vehicle the products are installed on or loss or damage to personal property of the purchaser or user of the products.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to make changes in the design of, improvements to, or warranty of its products without imposing any obligation upon itself to provide the same for any products theretofore manufactured.
- Under no circumstances shall the manufacturer be liable for special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages sustained in connection with the Bizon cover.