Black Armour Bed Mat 521THK
- ½" thick rubber makes this very heavy duty
- Depending on your bed size, mats can weigh over 100 lbs.
- Environment friendly, 100% made of recycled Vulcanized rubber
- Unique diamond plate checker finish prevents sliding (looks good too)
- Custom cut for a tuxedo-like fit
- Available in any color you want... as long as that color is black
Does your truck bed get used & abused? Now you can pamper it with a Black Armour truck bed mat. These are the toughest, most durable truck bed mats you will ever find!
Black Armour mats are much thicker than your average bed mat. Most mats are around ¼" thick but a bed mat from Black Armour is a full ½" thick. This gives your truck bed heavy duty protection. Not only are these mats super thick and protective, they are easy on the environment since they are 100% recycled vulcanized rubber.
A diamond plate textured finish adds to the looks and function these truck bed & tailgate mats. It looks great and keeps your cargo from sliding around, knocking into your bulkhead or sidewalls. Each mat is custom cut to provide your Chevy, Dodge, GMC, or Ford truck the best fit possible.
To give your truck the best protection possible, a Black Armour truck bed mat is the clear & obvious choice!
- (2004) Ford F150 New Body, 6'7" Bed, w/o Flareside Bed, 6'7" Bed
- 2005-2009 Ford F150 6'7" Bed, w/o Flareside Bed, 6'7" Bed
- 2010-2014 Ford F150 6'7" Bed, 6'7" Bed
- 2006-2008 Lincoln Mark LT 6'7" Bed, 6'7" Bed
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||4.0|
|Ease of Installation||5.0|
|1 Customer Review|
Part #: NWR-521THK Posted on
|I hate the plastic Bedliner that my truck came with. I took it out and replaced it with this and it is amazing. The thickest one I could find but had the best cushion and fit perfectly. I would highly recommend it to anyone that wanted to get one.|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Truck bed mats & tailgate mats from Black Armour come with a limited lifetime warranty against any defects you might find in the materials or workmanship.
These bed mats are custom designed so you won't need to do anything special to add one to your truck bed. Since they are very heavy and long bed (applications can weigh up to 100 lbs.) you should have a buddy come over and help you unroll it in your truck bed. He can also admire the grade A protection you've just added to your truck's bed. If you find yourself with a question that needs answering, give us a call. We are here 7 days a week to help you as much as we can.