Bodyguard T2 Extreme Front Bumper
- 2” full grill guard
- 3/16” channel-style frame
- 11-gauge diamond plate
- One 28” light bar cutout
- Available with factory fog light mounts (bolt in trim ring and mesh cover included
- Available with 3” cube light mounts
- Lights sold separately
- Choose from a standard skid plate, 2” receiver hitch, or winch mount
- 16.5 thousand pound winch capacity
- Textured black or gloss black powder-coat finish
- Includes bolt on license plate bracket
- Available with or without sensor cutouts
- Made in the USA – Paris, TX
High quality and durability is what you will get when you order a Bodyguard T2 Extreme front bumper. Bodyguard T2 Extreme front bumpers are equipped with a 2" full grille guard that offers maximum protection.
Bodyguard T2 Extreme front bumpers come in a variety of options. Get yours with a standard skid plate, receiver hitch, or winch mount. This bumper comes with a 28" light bar cutout. Bodyguard test fits there bumpers with Rigid off-road lights so they suggest using a 28' Rigid E-series light bar. You can get this bumper with either cube light brackets that hold two 3' lights on each side or with factory fog light cutouts, bolt in trim rings, and mesh covers are included.
Bodyguard T2 Extreme front bumpers are available in a sleek gloss black or textured black powder-coat finish.
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value|
|Ease of Installation|
|1 Customer Review|
Limited Lifetime Warranty / 1 Year Finish Warranty
All products manufactured carry a LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY for defects in workmanship and/or material. All powder coat finishes carry a LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY from the original date of purchase. In this warranty statement, the term “defect” is defined as any imperfections which impair the use of the product for which it was intended. This warranty is expressly limited to repair or replacement and is non-transferable between customers or vehicles.
Install your Bodyguard T2 Extreme front bumper by utilizing its easy bolt on installation. Make sure to follow the installation guide.