Brembo GT Drilled Brake Kit
- Designed for optimum brake balance and maximum performance
- Compatible with anti-locking brakes and traction control
- Rotors are constructed out of an advanced cast iron alloy
- Rotors are coated in zinc, giving them a gold look and protecting from corrosion
- Drilled discs increase airflow, which allows them to run at slightly lower temperatures
- Drilled rotors are effective in wet conditions as well as removing debris to maintain consistent contact between rotor and pad
- One piece oversized rotors increase brake torque and thermal capacity as well as being more economical
- Two piece rotors permits a specific amount of radial and axial float that avert thermal distortion
- The two piece rotors is lighter witch will increase your stopping power of it compared to the one piece
- Calipers are constructed out of an aluminum-alloy
- Calipers are available in silver, black, red, and yellow
- Calipers have differential piston bores to eliminate pad taper
- Calipers have a twin seal design to prevent dirt and debris for entering the body and contaminating the brake fluid
- All kits include high performance Ferodo FM1000 brake pads
Backed by a two year warranty
When you think of the zenith of big brake kits, Brembo GT drilled brake kits should be the first thing that comes to mind. Designed for extreme performance, Brembo is internationally known for creating braking systems that are utilized by the biggest car manufacturers in the world, as well as the F1 racecars. Brembo Gran Turisom drilled brake kits are not only going to perform, they are going to look amazing, and set your ride apart from every other vehicle on the road.
Brembo GT drilled brake kits are designed for ultimate performance and brake balance. These big brakes will work with factory ABS and traction control systems. Each drilled rotor is constructed of a cast iron alloy and then coated in zinc, giving it that gold appearance and protecting it from corrosion. Cross drilled discs are designed to run at a lower temperature, and will also help to clear away water and debris, creating a consistent contact between the rotor and the pad.
There's no item on the market that is more recognizable or coveted than Brembo calipers. Each caliper is constructed of aluminum-alloy, and is equipped with differential piston bores to eliminate pad taper. Each caliper incorporates a twin seal design to prevent debris from entering, protecting the brake fluid from contamination. All calipers are available in powder-coat black, red, silver, and some applications are also available in yellow.
All Brembo GT drilled big brake kits are sold as complete sets, and include high quality Ferodo FM1000 brake pads. Also, Brembo Gran Turismo big brake kits are backed by a two year warranty. If you're looking to make a statement, there isn't any other choice than a Brembo GT drilled brake kit. Get your kit today, and take your ride's game to the top.
Brembo GT drilled brake kits can be installed at home by an experienced do-it-yourselfer, or you can always take them down to the local mechanic shop and have a professional install these brake kits. Each brake kit on our site has a diagram that lays out the necessary dimensions needed to correctly install. As is the case with most big brake kits, 17" wheels or larger are often necessary to house the larger diameter kit. Install instructions are available on our site, and will also be included with your package. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give our customer service a call at 877-216-5446.
|Brembo Install Instructions|
2 Year Warranty
Brembo warrants to the original user that this Product complies with Manufacturer’s published specifications and is free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty is limited in duration to two (2) years from the date of purchase or such longer period required by law.
In the event that a Covered Defect is claimed, a claim under this Limited Warranty must be made within sixty (60) days from its discovery and within two (2) years from the date of purchase, or within such longer period required by law. If the Product is found to have a Covered Defect, the Product will be, in the Manufacturer’s sole judgment, either repaired or replaced by a new or rebuilt Product.