Brembo GT Slotted Brake Kit 2P2.9010A1
- Designed for maximum performance and optimum brake balance
- Compatible with ABS and traction control
- Rotors are constructed out of cast iron alloy that is coated in gold zinc
- Type I straight slot brake rotors will decrease the brake temperature while reducing brake wear
- Type III curved slot brake rotors will give you a high initial bite, but have a higher brake wear than Type I
- Slotted brake rotors are ideal for extreme braking such as hauling heavy loads
- Curved vanes on the rotor improves cooling capacity decreasing brake fade
- One piece oversized rotors increase brake torque and thermal capacity
- Two piece rotors permits a specific amount of radial and axial float that avert thermal distortion
- The two piece rotors is lighter witch will increase your stopping power of it compared to the one piece
- Calipers are constructed out of an aluminum-alloy
- Calipers are available in red, yellow, black, and silver
- Calipers are equipped with differential piston bores to eliminate pad taper
- Increased ride height is not compatible with the brake lines included in these systems.
- Calipers incorporate a twin seal design to prevent dirt and debris for entering the body and contaminating the brake fluid
- Each includes high performance Ferodo FM1000 brake pads
- Backed by a two year warranty
There's nothing that compares to Brembo Gran Turismo slotted big brake kits. Every detail of these kits, the rotors, the calipers, the pads, everything, has been meticulously designed to deliver unmatched performance in the most extreme braking situations on the planet. Brembo GT slotted brake kits not only perform, but they're also strikingly beautiful – there's no accessory on the market that will garner attention the same way Brembo will.
Brembo GT slotted brake kits are designed for maximum performance and brake balance, and will work with ABS and traction control. Each rotor is constructed of a strong, cast iron alloy and coated in gold zinc for improved corrosion resistance. Brembo slotted rotors are available in Type I straight slot and Type III curved slot designs, with each delivering a different braking experience. Brembo also has one and two piece rotors available, with 2 piece rotors offering a stronger bite and lower brake fade.
Let's not forget about what is really important, and what everyone is here to see – Brembo calipers. Constructed of aluminum-alloy, Brembo calipers are equipped with differential piston bores to eliminate pad taper. Calipers are available in powder-coat red, black, silver, and yellow, though yellow isn't available for all applications. Each caliper incorporates a twin seal design to prevent debris from entering, protecting the brake fluid from contamination.
All Brembo GT slotted brake kits are sold as pairs, and include Ferodo FM1000 brake pads, and stainless steel hardware. Also, Brembo Gran Turismo big brake kits are backed by a two year warranty. If you want the best, you have absolutely found it. Order your big brake kit today, and become the most popular guy on the block.
Order NotesBrembo Brake Kits are custom made to order, and are not returnable. Make sure to check to make sure that your wheel backspacing allows for enough clearance for the installation of Brembo brakes.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2007-2013 BMW X5 E70
- 2014-2016 BMW X5 F15
- 2008-2014 BMW X6 E71
- 2015-2016 BMW X6 F16
2 Year Warranty
Brembo warrants to the original user that this Product complies with Manufacturer’s published specifications and is free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty is limited in duration to two (2) years from the date of purchase or such longer period required by law.
In the event that a Covered Defect is claimed, a claim under this Limited Warranty must be made within sixty (60) days from its discovery and within two (2) years from the date of purchase, or within such longer period required by law. If the Product is found to have a Covered Defect, the Product will be, in the Manufacturer’s sole judgment, either repaired or replaced by a new or rebuilt Product.
Brembo GT slotted brake kits can be installed at home by an experienced do-it-yourselfer, or you can always take them down to the local mechanic shop and have a professional install these brake kits.
Each brake kit on our site has a diagram that lays out the necessary dimensions needed to correctly install. Using the Clearance Guide below, use the part specific dimension drawing to verify you have the required clearance and backspacing to install these brake kits. As is the case with most big brake kits, 17" wheels or larger are often necessary to house the larger diameter kit. Install instructions are available on our site, and will also be included with your package. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give our customer service a call at 877-216-5446.
|Brembo 2P1.9010A1 Installation Instructions|