Bull Ring Retractable Stainless Steel Stake Pocket Tie Downs 4055
- Rated to 1,000 lbs
- Constructed from stainless steel and heavy duty nylon to ensure years of abuse.
- stainless steel rings can easily accommodate two standard ‘S’ hooks or straps
- Available in Black nylon base with stainless steel rings or stainless steel base with stainless steel ring
- Excludes Canadian model trucks
- Installation is quick and easy
- Sold in pairs
Bull Ring® retractable tie downs are a convenient way to add tie down points to your trucks stake pockets and still maintain a clean sleek look when not in use. Simply snap the retractable bull rings into the up position and snap it back into the recessed housing when done. Bull Ring tie downs have a rated capacity of 1,000 lbs and can easily accommodate two standard 'S' hooks.
Constructed from rugged nylon and stainless steel for increased durability and longevity, you can be sure they won't let you down. Installation couldn't be easier. They are specially designed for your truck bed stake pockets and require no drilling, no special tools and no hassles.
Bull Rings retractable tie down is available in black (black nylon base plate, stainless steel ring) or in a stainless steel finish (stainless steel base plate, stainless steel ring) to match any custom look on your pickup truck. Secure your cargo in your pickup with Bull Ring retractable tie downs.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- (2004) Ford F150 New Body, 5'7" Bed (Bed rail caps must be trimmed), 5'7" Bed
- 2005-2014 Ford F150 5'7" Bed (Bed rail caps must be trimmed), 5'7" Bed
- 2010-2014 Ford Raptor 5'7" Bed (Bed rail caps must be trimmed), 5'7" Bed
- 2006-2008 Lincoln Mark LT 5'7" Bed (Bed rail caps must be trimmed), 5'7" Bed
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||4.4|
|Ease of Installation||5.0|
|5 Customer Reviews|
Part #: BLR-4055 Posted on
|I used a Roto-Zip to cut out the holes in my 2013 F150's bed caps. Super easy to install and they look great. As for the strength of them I have used the front two to hold down a complete V8 and was happy to have them in place.|
|Outstanding product, does not detract from the lines of the truck. Having to buy the router bit offset the price of the tie downs. I hope to make my money back from my friends. Once I had the bit the rest of the installation was a breeze. I am very pleased.|
Part #: BLR-4055 Posted on
|Super easy to install on my F150 after cutting out stake pocket covers. I was pleased that they fit flush just like in the picture. The tie downs do not get in the way of being able to use my tonneau cover.|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Retractable Tie Downs are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Step 1) Order your pair of Bull Ring Retractable Tie Downs
Step 2) Try to hold your excitement in when they arrive
Step 3) Remove stake pocket covers and insert tie down
Step 4) Using a screwdriver, screw the two holding screws tight
Step 5) BAM! A few moments taken from your day to add an important truck component
For additional information please see the installation video below or call us at 1-877-216-5446.