BullDog Winch Jeep & Universal Winch Mounts
- Heavy Duty Construction: Mounting channels and plates are made from heavy duty steel and powder coated for a long lasting finish.
- Universal Mounting for Trucks & Trailers: The universal mounting channels allow you to securely mount any winch up to 12000lbs and provides a mounting location for a roller fairlead.
- Winch Cradle: Bulldog offers a universal winch cradle that accommodates 8-12000lb winches and gives you the ability to move your winch from front to rear or from vehicle to vehicle simple and easy.
- Specific Mounts for Jeep Wrangler: Several mounting options are available for all models of Wrangler including the new JK. Each mount ensures a precise fit.
- One year Warranty: Bulldog backs their winch mounts with a one year warranty.
Bulldog Winch offers a wide variety of high quality mounting options for Jeeps and just about anything else you want to mount a winch onto. Bulldog offers several universal mounting options that will hold a wide variety of different make winches for trucks and trailers. Bulldog Winch also offers several mounts designed specifically for Jeep Wrangler models. Each mount is made from heavy duty steel and powder coated for a durable finish.
Select mounts require oversized shippingView Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
InstallationThe BullDog Universal & Jeep Mounts by Bulldog Winches offer an easy at home installation. For additional information please call us at 1-866-309-1907 or 701-253-5906.
1 Year Warranty
Bulldog Winch backs all of their winch mounts, including the universal mounts, with a one year limited warranty against defects in material or workmanship.
Related Articles (3)
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||4.7|
|Ease of Installation||4.7|
|15 Customer Reviews|
|Great mount for my cj7. Great service and delivery|
Part #: BDW-20011 Posted on
|Heavy Duty, Just what I was looking for. Nice handles for ease of handling. Only flaw was that reciever was welded on crooked. Not a big deal to me. Good product.|
|Exactly what I needed|
|Fit well, a little too much surface on the face plate in my opinion, but really no big deal. Solid.|
|Very easy to install|
|The plate is heavy duty and fit the winch well, but the fairlead (Superwinch LT2000 Roller Fairlead) had to be modified to fit. Not a big deal - just a couple of new holes using the plate as the template.|
|had a real good experience with your company, would be honored to do business with you folks again. my product showed up fast and in great condition..|
|The winch mount bolted right up to my 1999 Polaris Sportsman 500 ATV. The installation was very easy with no drilling at all.|
|Real Truck was unknown to me til' I needed a winch mount for my Polaris Sportsman, it is a discontinued 450 Sportsman, they researched the compatability of this set up with a 500, sent it promptly. Service was excellent, they know their product and if a question arises they will do the leg work for you! I will be using them for any of my future needs...stop searching the web...Real Truck is where you want to be!|
|The unit fit perfect and very easy to install.The only thing I had to do to it was Drill a hole in the bottom of the plate in the center to allow the water to drain out of well.The mount stayed full of water up to the fairlead slot and kept the motor and transmission laying in water when it rained or when I washed my Jeep.|