Bully Billet Aluminum Locking Fuel Door GD-102CK
- Complete Replacement: Bully billet aluminum fuel doors completely replace your factory fuel door and give an added custom look to your truck or SUV.
- Easy Installation: It mounts easily with in just minutes. These fuel doors have designed specifically for the vehicle they are being installed on. They easily bolt on in place of your factory fuel door.
- Locking Door Available: Available in polished or chrome finishes, with Lock models available in the chrome finished models.
- Aluminum Construction: Our high quality polished billet aluminum fuel doors are machined from solid, aircraft-grade billet aluminum for a precision fit and finish.
- Push Open Door: Eliminates the need for a lifting flange which gives you a flush, low-profile look.
Bully billet fuel door add styles to any pickup truck or suv. Adding a billet aluminum fuel door is a great way to customize your truck, or SUV. Bully billet and chrome fuel doors are full replacements and are manufactured from high quality aircraft-grade aluminum billet. Bully has designed these fuel doors to mount simply and easily without requiring any drilling or cutting and they offer a unique push-to-open mechanism for a smooth, stylish appearance. Non-locking and locking fuel doors are available with Bully chrome fuel doors. Made by Bully.View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2002-2006 Cadillac Escalade
- 2002-2006 Cadillac Escalade EXT
- 2003-2006 Cadillac Escalade ESV
- 2002-2006 Chevy Avalanche
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic
- 2000-2006 Chevy Suburban
- 2000-2006 Chevy Tahoe
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 2500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
- 2000-2006 GMC Yukon
- 2001-2006 GMC Yukon Denali
- 2001-2006 GMC Yukon XL
InstallationEasy at Home Installation: It mounts easily with No Drilling or Cutting in just minutes. For additional information, please call 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
Note: 2007 and up models require factory mounting rivets to be removed for installation.
1 Year Warranty
Bully Billet Fuel Doors are backed by a 1 Year Warranty.
Related Articles (2)
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||3.2|
|Ease of Installation||3.2|
|6 Customer Reviews|
|had one for years on my 2004 Silverado, just needed to replace it.|
Part #: PIT-GD-102CK Posted on
|We already have a Bully Billet Aluminum Fuel Door installed for our 2002 Chevrolet Avalanche, but wanted more security, so we asked and purchased the New Aluminum Fuel door with lock and installed it ourselves. You see, we are 'D-I-Y-S Women'(do-it-Yourself). Everyone thought it would not be easy to install (including the men of my family). We proved them wrong (smile). Thanks Real Truck from Real Women....|
|Like other reviews, this installation was somewhat easy. I really only ran into one real issue and that was where two screws on the right hand side align with the holes vacated by the rubber door bumper guards. This is what actually causes the appliance not to be exactly flush with the body on most model trucks. Am I happy with this product? Extremely.|