Bully Billet Aluminum Fuel Door GD-102CS
- Complete Replacement: Bully billet aluminum fuel doors completely replace your factory fuel door and give an added custom look to your truck or SUV.
- Easy Installation: It mounts easily with in just minutes. These fuel doors have designed specifically for the vehicle they are being installed on. They easily bolt on in place of your factory fuel door.
- Locking Door Available: Available in polished or chrome finishes, with Lock models available in the chrome finished models.
- Aluminum Construction: Our high quality polished billet aluminum fuel doors are machined from solid, aircraft-grade billet aluminum for a precision fit and finish.
- Push Open Door: Eliminates the need for a lifting flange which gives you a flush, low-profile look.
Bully billet fuel door add styles to any pickup truck or suv. Adding a billet aluminum fuel door is a great way to customize your truck, or SUV. Bully billet and chrome fuel doors are full replacements and are manufactured from high quality aircraft-grade aluminum billet. Bully has designed these fuel doors to mount simply and easily without requiring any drilling or cutting and they offer a unique push-to-open mechanism for a smooth, stylish appearance. Non-locking and locking fuel doors are available with Bully chrome fuel doors. Made by Bully.View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
InstallationEasy at Home Installation: It mounts easily with No Drilling or Cutting in just minutes. For additional information, please call 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
Note: 2007 and up models require factory mounting rivets to be removed for installation.
1 Year Warranty
Bully Billet Fuel Doors are backed by a 1 Year Warranty.
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||3.6|
|Ease of Installation||4.0|
|7 Customer Reviews|
Part #: BUL-GD-102CS Posted on
|everytime i hit a bump the fuel door poped open , need to use a stronger magnite or re engineer|
|We purchased this as a gift for our 16 yr olds sons truck and he and his father easily installed it and it l|
|Product fit pretty well. I few modification would help it fit flush, but for the most part everything went together well. Very Satisfied.|
|Didn't fit properly. I will be sending it back. It appears to me the mounting holes are not quite drilled correctly causing the outer ring to not fit.|
|What a pain to install! Had to leave spacers out or else it it wouldn't sit flush against the bed. Now one side is flush, the other isn't but only I notice it close up. Afterall it is universal for a range of years. Maybe it is the 2003 Quadrasteer bed that made it tricky to install.|
|Easy to install takes 15 min and looks great but the fit could be a little more snug, manufacturers flaw is my guess.|
|Very good product and easy to install. Looks great and allowed me to throw away my rusty gas door. UPS managed to smash it to hell before it got here. RealTruck gave me a full refund and I bought the same one at a local store. UPS destroyed 2 items I ordered across the border, FedEx always delivered in top shape. If you get to pick, go FedEx.|