Cargo Ease Heritage Cargo Slide CE7041
- 500 to 1,200 pound capacity
- 2 to 3 locking positions
- 3/4" plywood deck with carpet
- Steel frames are powder-coated
- Features 4" aluminum side rails, 4 sealed roller bearings & spring release t-handle
Let's face it, once you get over the 20 year old mark it's a lot harder to jump in and out of your truck. Maybe you're tired, lazy, out of shape, or just don't feel like doing such a thing. Don't worry, we're not judging, but the Cargo Ease Heritage truck bed cargo slide can help you out with that.
Cargo Ease Heritage truck bed cargo slide features a ¾ inch plywood deck that is covered with automotive grade carpet. Guess how much this heavy-duty retrieval cargo system can handle? Evenly distributed it can handle 500 to 1,200 pounds depending on the model! It also has 4 sealed roller bearings, 4 inch aluminum side rails, a solid linkage lock mechanism, and a T-handle for easy use.
The Cargo Ease Heritage truck bed cargo slide comes fully assembled with detailed installation instructions. It is recommended that a buddy helps you out with the install because it is a heavy product and four hands are better than two.
What are you waiting for? With a 5 year warranty and a heavy duty product you have nothing to lose. Get yours today!
- 2004-2012 Chevy Colorado 6'1" Bed, 6'1" Bed
- 2015-2016 Chevy Colorado 6'2" Bed, 6'2" Bed
- 2004-2012 GMC Canyon 6'1" Bed, 6'1" Bed
- 2015-2016 GMC Canyon 6'2" Bed, 6'2" Bed
- 2005-2017 Toyota Tacoma 6'2" Bed, w/ Bed Liner, 6'2" Bed
To install the Cargo Ease Heritage truck bed cargo slide please read the installation instructions first. Help from a friend is recommended for installation. The cargo slide comes full assembled. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us at 877-216-5446.
|Cargo Ease Cargo Slide Installation Instructions|
5 Year Warranty
Cargo Ease offers a 5 year warranty on the Cargo Ease Heritage truck bed cargo slide with the exception of decking and decking materials.