Cargo Ease Heritage Cargo Slide CE7041
- 500 to 1,200 pound capacity
- 2 to 3 locking positions
- 3/4" plywood deck with carpet
- Steel frames are powder-coated
- Features 4" aluminum side rails, 4 sealed roller bearings & spring release t-handle
Let's face it, once you get over the 20 year old mark it's a lot harder to jump in and out of your truck. Maybe you're tired, lazy, out of shape, or just don't feel like doing such a thing. Don't worry, we're not judging, but the Cargo Ease Heritage truck bed cargo slide can help you out with that.
Cargo Ease Heritage truck bed cargo slide features a ¾ inch plywood deck that is covered with automotive grade carpet. Guess how much this heavy-duty retrieval cargo system can handle? Evenly distributed it can handle 500 to 1,200 pounds depending on the model! It also has 4 sealed roller bearings, 4 inch aluminum side rails, a solid linkage lock mechanism, and a T-handle for easy use.
The Cargo Ease Heritage truck bed cargo slide comes fully assembled with detailed installation instructions. It is recommended that a buddy helps you out with the install because it is a heavy product and four hands are better than two.
What are you waiting for? With a 5 year warranty and a heavy duty product you have nothing to lose. Get yours today!
- 2004-2012 Chevy Colorado 6'1" Bed, 6'1" Bed
- 2015-2016 Chevy Colorado 6'2" Bed, 6'2" Bed
- 2004-2012 GMC Canyon 6'1" Bed, 6'1" Bed
- 2015-2016 GMC Canyon 6'2" Bed, 6'2" Bed
- 2005-2018 Toyota Tacoma 6'2" Bed, w/ Bed Liner, 6'2" Bed
5 Year Warranty
Cargo Ease offers a 5 year warranty on the Cargo Ease Heritage truck bed cargo slide with the exception of decking and decking materials.
To install the Cargo Ease Heritage truck bed cargo slide please read the installation instructions first. Help from a friend is recommended for installation. The cargo slide comes full assembled. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us at 877-216-5446.
|Cargo Ease Cargo Slide Installation Instructions|