CCI Fender Trim FTC134
- Made from quality 304 stainless steel
- Vehicle specific design ensures a great fit
- Trim is made to protect your fender lip from damage & add style
- Sold in complete sets of 4 pieces
Add some flavor to your truck with CCI stainless steel fender trim. Adding stainless steel accessories help add style to your truck and protect your fender lips from being damaged by rocks or other debris.
Fender trim from CCI is made from high quality 304 stainless steel. A vehicle specific design ensures that your fender trim will fit exactly as it should. CCI polishes all of their stainless steel accessories so that it will complement your other cchrome & stainless trim.
Mounting a set of CCI stainless steel fender trim is simple and easy. All the mounting hardware is included with your new trim kit.
This is a fairly economic way to add style and to help protect your paint from damaging rocks or debris. Be sure to complete your look with any of CCI's other stainless steel or chrome accessories!
- 2003-2006 Chevy Avalanche w/o Fender Flares
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 w/o Fender Flares
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, w/o Fender Flares
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 w/o Fender Flares
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic, w/o Fender Flares
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500 w/o Fender Flares
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic, w/o Fender Flares
- 2000-2006 Chevy Suburban w/o Fender Flares
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 w/o Fender Flares
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, w/o Fender Flares
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 2500 w/o Fender Flares
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic, w/o Fender Flares
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500 w/o Fender Flares
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic, w/o Fender Flares
- 2000-2006 GMC Yukon XL w/o Fender Flares
Limited Lifetime Warranty
CCI stainless steel accessories, including the fender trim, come backed by a limited lifetime warranty against any defects in materials or workmanship.
Adding any CCi stainless steel accessories is simple and easy. All of their stainless steel trim comes with 3M tape pre-applied to the back, so you just need to clean the area with alcohol swabs, peel & stick. Nothing to it! If you would like more information or have questions about the migratory patterns of geese, feel free to give us a call, we are more than happy to chat with you any day of the week.
|Fender Trim Install Instructions|