CIPA EVO Formance LED Replacement Bulb 93159
- Compliments existing HID systems
- Instantaneous bright lighting improves driver safety
- Common applications include running light, tail light, turn signal light, reverse light, parking light, side marker, dome lights, license plate and more
- Easily replaces original factory light bulbs, step by step instructions included
- Matching headlamps and other EVO lighting accessories are available in the same crisp blue or white color for a complete customized look
- Please check your owner's manual for bulb type
- For off road and decorative use only
Have your burnt out a brake light lately? Do you need to replace that turn signal bulb before you get a fix-it ticket? Why not upgrade your replacement needs with modern LED Replacement Light Bulbs from EVO Formance made by CIPA USA! Whether you need to replace a pesky burnt out dash bulb, or are looking to compliment a recent lighting upgrade, EVO Formance offers you a range of LED Bulbs fitting a wide range of common sockets used in car, trucks, and SUVs.
EVO Formance Turn Signal/Brake Light and Clearance light replacement bulbs are available for 1156, 1157, 3156, and 3157 style sockets. These are offered in three colors, and also offer the CAN Bus circuit option for vehicles that use modern warning systems that monitor the status of lights on the circuit. 194 and 921 replacement bulbs used in interior, dash, and trunk or engine compartment lights are also offered in three colors and assorted bulb styles.
If you need to replace a bulb, you owe it to yourself to check out EVO Formance's LED Replacement Bulbs to add safety and sharper lighting to your car, truck, or SUV. Furthermore, LED replacement bulbs offer you instantaneous lighting for increased safety, a long life with bulbs rated to at least 2000 hours, and less overall current draw your vehicle's electrical system. All bulbs are sold in pairs and sent to you with free shipping.
So break out the owner's manual , determine which type of bulb you will need, and order a set of EVO LED replacement bulbs today. If you have questions, give us a call to discuss your lighting options. But don't just replace….Evolve with EVO Formance LED Replacement Bulbs from CIPA USA!
1) LED brake/tail lights may not flash with your current stock flasher unit. You may be required to use a LED compatible flasher or a load resistor as LEDs have extremely low current draw which may cause hyper-flashing (very fast blinking) turn signals.
2) CAN Bus bulbs are designed to work on late-model European vehicles equipped with warning systems that indicate bulb failure.