Cipa Replacement Extendable Towing Mirrors 80000
- No drilling required
- Fits existing factory mounting hole pattern
- 10” x 10” mirror head extends 4.25 inches
- Features fold-away and break-away functionality
- Available in manual, power, and heated power
- New Style mirrors have 2.75" x 2.75" pre-mounted HotSpot mirrors
- Classic style mirrors include 2 free 2.5" x 3.75" wedge HotSpot mirrors
- Sold in pairs
- Made in the USA - Port Huron, Michigan
If you have own a new camper, boat, or trailer you want to be sure that you can tow the new toy safely. Stock mirrors just don't cut it as they are mounted close to the body of your vehicle, and cannot "see" around trailers as they are commonly built wider than the vehicle that tows them. Having that extra length on the mirrors can help you safely maneuver your trailer with ease. CIPA USA offers the ideal solution to this dilemma with the CIPA Magna extendable towing mirrors.
The Magna towing mirrors give you the extra reach you require for visibility, but still maintain your factory appearance when you are not towing your favorite RV, boat, or other trailered items. The CIPA extendable towing mirrors allow you to extend your mirrors out by 4.5 inches to increase your view, and reduce blind spots. The mirror face measures 10"x10", one of the largest available, and come with a 2.5 "x 3.75" or 2.75" x 2.75" (depending on extendable mirror style) wedge shaped blind-spot mirrors to give you that added line site in those troublesome blind spots. When you hook up to your trailer, simply extend the mirrors out. When you are not towing, the mirrors slide in for regular driving needs. The mirrors also feature fold-away or break-away features for tight spots or car washes.
CIPA Magna extendable towing mirrors are built using vibration-dampening bi-pillar construction for crisper, clearer reflected images, and tough impact resistant ABS plastic for added durability. These mirrors also come with manual adjust, power adjust, and power adjust with heat options to retain the function of your factory mirror. The Magna mirrors are also designed for a stock fit and clean finish. Simply remove your original factory mirror, and bolt the new mirror in its place using the factory mounting holes and wiring. Each mirror kit comes with one pair of mirrors (driver side and passenger side), two convex blind side mirrors, and installation instructions.
So if you and your trailer are on the go, get the CIPA Magna extendable towing mirrors for peace of mind when you tow.
Order NotesExtendable replacement mirrors are not recommended for vehicles with additional features such as; memory, turn signals or puddle lights.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1992-1994 Chevy Blazer K1500
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500
- 1988-1991 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 Extended Cab, Extended Cab
- 1988-1991 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 Regular Cab, Regular Cab
- 1992-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500
- 1992-1999 Chevy Suburban
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500
- 1988-1991 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 Extended Cab, Extended Cab
- 1988-1991 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 Regular Cab, Regular Cab
- 1992-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 3500
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban
- 1995-1999 GMC Yukon
1 Year Warranty
CIPA mirror products are warranted to be free from defect in material and workmanship for one year.
The CIPA extendable towing mirrors have an easy at home no drill installation. For additional information contact us at 877-216-5446 with any questions that may arise.
|CIPA 80000 Installation Instructions|