Corsa Performance Cold Air Intake 44906
- Composite construction for the coolest air charge
- PowerCore® air filter cleans air efficiently
- Includes silicone hose connectors and marine-grade clamps
- Made in the USA - Berea, OH
Let your truck breathe deeply with a Corsa performance cold air intake. These intakes use the Donaldson® PowerCore® Filter to improve performance and significantly decreased filter maintenance.
The PowerCore® filter optimize engine performance by directing air through specifically designed channels that allow clean air to efficiently enter the engine. The Filter Box is engineered to minimize hot air from entering the engine in order to increase HP. Specifically designed to each vehicle application to increase air volume.
Marine-grade clamps attach silicone connectors to the intake and your engine, providing great flexibility while maintaining strength and thermal stability in any condition. Air ducts are specifically sculpted to maximize the breathing capabilities of you engine.
- 2009-2014 Cadillac Escalade 6.2L V8
- 2009-2013 Chevy Avalanche 4.8L V8
- 2009-2013 Chevy Avalanche 5.3L V8
- 2009-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500 4.8L V8
- 2009-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500 5.3L V8
- 2009-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500 6.0L V8
- 2009-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500 6.2L V8
- 2009-2014 Chevy Suburban 5.3L V8
- 2009-2014 Chevy Suburban 6.0L V8
- 2009-2014 Chevy Tahoe 5.3L V8
- 2009-2014 Chevy Tahoe 6.0L V8
- 2009-2013 GMC Sierra 1500 4.8L V8
- 2009-2013 GMC Sierra 1500 5.3L V8
- 2009-2013 GMC Sierra 1500 6.0L V8
- 2009-2013 GMC Sierra 1500 6.2L V8
- 2009-2014 GMC Yukon 4.8L V8
- 2009-2014 GMC Yukon 5.3L V8
- 2009-2014 GMC Yukon 6.2L V8
- 2009-2014 GMC Yukon XL 5.3L V8
- 2009-2014 GMC Yukon XL 6.2L V8
Installation is simple. Follow the instructions and enjoy some bonding time with that special truck in your life.
1 Year Warranty
TMG Performance Products, LLC (CORSA Performance) warrants to the original retail purchaser with proof of purchase for warranty determination that its products are free from defects in material and workmanship while purchaser owns the vehicle upon which such product(s) were originally installed.