CRE Rocker Flares 341
- Give a custom look to any vehicle
- Includes matching mud flaps & hardware kit
- Molded ABS plastic with a black textured finish
- Provide protection of your truck or SUV from debris
- Minor drilling is required for installation of mud flaps and rocker flares
- One year warranty
- Made in the USA - Logan, Utah
Rollin' down the highway, looking great and deflecting damage to your pickup truck or SUV is what a set of CRE rocker flares are all about. Not only are they the perfect finishing touch for your truck or SUV, CRE rocker panels provide the vital protection against hot rocks and rolling stones that can chip your paint.
CRE cuts your rocker flares to a custom-fitted shape. Each piece is carefully trimmed from 3/16 inch automotive-grade ABS and fits tight. Some models also include a set of 4 splash guards to complete this total protection package. Installation is a cinch.
CRE includes high-quality screws, custom bits, prep pads, and heavy-duty adhesive tape along with detailed instructions. All you have to do is grab your drill and set aside an hour to do the job. Best yet, CRE rocker flares are backed with a one-year warranty.
Order NotesIf your Toyota Tacoma or Dodge Dakota has factory fender flares, annotate this within the order notes. CRE will trim the rocker flares to accommodate the fender flares.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2010-2017 Dodge Ram 2500 8' Bed, Crew Cab, 8' Bed, Crew Cab
- 2010-2017 Dodge Ram 3500 8' Bed, Crew Cab, 8' Bed, Crew Cab
- 2010-2017 Ram Truck 2500 8' Bed, Crew Cab, 8' Bed, Crew Cab
- 2010-2017 Ram Truck 3500 8' Bed, Crew Cab, 8' Bed, Crew Cab
The CRE rocker flares by CRE Products is an easy at home installation. Minor drilling is required for installation. For additional information call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
|CRE 135 Installation Instructions|
1 Year Warranty
CRE side body rocker flares with mud flaps comes with a one-year warranty.
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||5.0|
|Ease of Installation||5.0|
|1 Customer Review|
Part #: CRE-341 Posted on
|Easy install, looks good on the truck, and they keep all the rock chips off the rockers.|