Cross Tread 750 Series Herculean Truck Rack 87500
- To select additional cross bars and other add-ons click here - Herculean Truck Rack Accessories.
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Completely adjustable design
- Black powder-coat finish
- Fits 8' beds only
- Ideal for contractor use
- Kit includes 3 cross rails
- Quick release locking pins ensure easy rear bar removal
- Additional cross tread rack cross rails are available
- Made in the USA - Willow Springs, IL
Did someone say Hercules? Hercules was a son of a God and was known for his brute strength and amazing travels! That's why Cross Tread named their Herculean truck rack after him. The closest resemblance of this truck rack would be that of Hercules. If you're on the prowl for a highly durable truck ladder rack, you're in luck and have found the toughest one on the market!
Cross Tread designed the Herculean truck rack for 8' truck beds. They are made out of heavy-duty 14 gauge steel tubing, which is powder coated black and ensures a corrosion resistant product. Each kit is featuring 3 cross rails and quick release locking pins for fast rear bar removal.
The Herculean ladder rack is completely adjustable. The width can span from 58" all the way to 92" and the total length is 152", which makes this an over the cab rack. These racks are also featuring a diamond profile side rail system with a 45 degree bar, preventing side-to-side shifting and swaying.
There are 3 different racks available including the 1,500 series, 750 series with 32" posts and the 750 series with 27" posts. The 1,500 series truck rack has a weight capacity of 1,500 lbs. The 750 series have a weight capacity of 1,000 lbs. when mounted to a truck bed and a 750 lb. weight limit when mounted to your truck bed rails or using the camper shell adaptors.
If you are a contractor and seem to be a bit of a work horse, wouldn't you want Hercules by your side? Well here's your shot at bringing Hercules on all your travels. Get conquering the world with a Cross Tread Herculean truck rack! Made by Cross Tread.
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 w/o Stepside Bed
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500
- 1999-2005 Chevy Silverado 1500 w/o Stepside Bed
- 2006-2017 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 1999-2016 Chevy Silverado 2500
- 2001-2016 Chevy Silverado 3500
- 1997-2011 Dodge Dakota
- 1994-2017 Dodge Ram 1500
- 1994-2017 Dodge Ram 2500
- 1994-2017 Dodge Ram 3500
- 1992-2009 Ford F150 w/o Flareside Bed
- 2010-2017 Ford F150
- 1992-2016 Ford F250
- 1992-1997 Ford F350
- 1999-2016 Ford F350
- 2008-2016 Ford F450
- 2005-2011 Ford Ranger
- 2010-2014 Ford Raptor
- (2017) Ford Raptor
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 w/o Stepside Bed
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 3500
- 1999-2005 GMC Sierra 1500 w/o Stepside Bed
- 2006-2017 GMC Sierra 1500
- 1999-2016 GMC Sierra 2500
- 2001-2016 GMC Sierra 3500
- 2006-2008 Lincoln Mark LT
- 2004-2017 Nissan Titan
- 2010-2011 Ram Dakota
- 2010-2017 Ram Truck 1500
- 2010-2017 Ram Truck 2500
- 2010-2017 Ram Truck 3500
- 2000-2017 Toyota Tundra
This product offers an easy, at home installation. The installation instruction manual is clear cut and easy to read. Please note that drilling is required. For additional information, call us at 866-217-5446 or 701-253-5906.
1 Year Warranty
During the period of time commencing from the original date of purchase and subject to the conditions set forth, Cross Tread Industries, Inc. will repair or replace to the original consumer any material and/or workmanship of Cross Tread Industries, Inc. At all times, Cross Tread Industries, Inc. shall have and possess the sole right and option to determine whether to repair or replace the defective parts and components.