Cross Tread Moonlighter Side Mount Ladder Rack 62502
- To select add-ons click here - Moonlighter Ladder Rack Accessories.
- Easy install & removal
- Fitting either side of truck bed
- Adjustable & telescopes to handle 36" wide loads
- 2 ladder carrying options
- 4 material options
- Can withstand up to 250 LBS of weight
- Optional multi truck mounts
- Made in the USA - Willow Springs, IL
If you are looking for a side mount ladder rack, we have something for you! Great for ladders and even Kayaks & Canoes. Most truck racks are big and bulky, covering up your whole truck bed as well as some of your truck's cab. Cross Tread realized that not everybody needed a full truck rack so they decided to design a side mount ladder rack. Telescopes to handle 36" wide loads.
The Cross Tread Moonlighter ladder rack is made of 1-3/4" square, 14 gauge tubing which is coated with a thick layer of black or white powder coat. The powder coat finish helps prevent damage from affecting the steel, keeping it free from scratches as well as corrosion. There are 4 finishes available including extruded aluminum, diamond plate aluminum, white and black. Each rack can withstand up to 250 lbs of sheer weight.
It doesn't take much to mount these truck ladder racks, they are installed and removed in seconds. This uniquely designed ladder rack fits neatly in the front and rear corner of either side of your truck bed, giving you the ability to carry ladders, pipes, lumber and much more. To top it all off these amazing racks will ship in one box, saving not only time, but money!
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 Fleetside Bed
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500
- 2004-2012 Chevy Colorado
- 2015-2016 Chevy Colorado
- 1994-2004 Chevy S10 Pickup
- 1999-2005 Chevy Silverado 1500 Fleetside Bed
- 2006-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 1999-2016 Chevy Silverado 2500
- 2001-2016 Chevy Silverado 3500
- 1997-2011 Dodge Dakota
- 1994-2018 Dodge Ram 1500
- 1994-2018 Dodge Ram 2500
- 1994-2018 Dodge Ram 3500
- 1992-2003 Ford F150 Styleside Bed
- (2004) Ford F150 Heritage, Styleside Bed
- (2004) Ford F150 New Body, Styleside Bed
- 2005-2009 Ford F150 Styleside Bed
- 2010-2018 Ford F150
- 1992-2016 Ford F250
- 1992-1997 Ford F350
- 1999-2016 Ford F350
- 2008-2016 Ford F450
- 1993-2004 Ford Ranger Styleside Bed
- 2005-2011 Ford Ranger
- 2010-2014 Ford Raptor
- 2017-2018 Ford Raptor
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 Fleetside Bed
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 3500
- 2004-2012 GMC Canyon
- 2015-2016 GMC Canyon
- 1999-2005 GMC Sierra 1500 Fleetside Bed
- 2006-2018 GMC Sierra 1500
- 1999-2016 GMC Sierra 2500
- 2001-2016 GMC Sierra 3500
- 1994-2004 GMC Sonoma
- 2006-2008 Lincoln Mark LT
- 1998-2017 Nissan Frontier
- 2004-2018 Nissan Titan
- 2010-2011 Ram Dakota
- 2010-2018 Ram Truck 1500
- 2010-2018 Ram Truck 2500
- 2010-2018 Ram Truck 3500
- 1995-2018 Toyota Tacoma
- 2000-2018 Toyota Tundra
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||4.5|
|Ease of Installation||4.5|
|2 Customer Reviews|
Part #: CTI-62502 Posted on
|This worked perfectly for me, easy install and looks great!|
|A fine product with some improvements suggested here. Let me first say that the packing of this product was meticulously perfect! The quality of the Moonlighter is superior and it looks fantastic. I'm very happy with this purchase but I immediately noticed some needed improvements.|
First off; I needed to cut off about 5 inches of the length/height of both racks because I could no longer pull into my carport or garage. With my full size GMC truck, I was surprised to see this installation resulted in my ladder being suspended nearly 10 inches above the cab. By cutting the height, my ladder now sits about 4 inches above the cab which is perfect - problem solved. Now I can park in the garage or carport AND enter drive-thru windows at banks and restaurants.
A less critical detail is that I expected the top area width (the "U" channel where the ladder lays) to be adjustable - meaning that if you have a skinny ladder, you can adjust the width of the actual "U" channel on the top area. This would be nice be not necessary and is certainly not a deal killer.
Overall, this is a top quality, great looking tool and I like the idea of being able to remove it from my truck. It does produce a substantial amount of wind drag on the interstate, but this is to be expected. Buy this today. You won't regret your decision.
1 Year Warranty
During the period of time commencing from the original date of purchase and subject to the conditions set forth, Cross Tread Industries, Inc. will repair or replace to the original consumer any material and/or workmanship of Cross Tread Industries, Inc. At all times, Cross Tread Industries, Inc. shall have and possess the sole right and option to determine whether to repair or replace the defective parts and components.
InstallationThis product offers an easy, at home installation. The installation instruction manual is clear cut and easy to read. For additional information, please call us toll free at 1-866-309-1907 or 701-253-5906.
|Moonlighter Ladder Rack Installation|