Curt Class I Trailer Hitch
- Choose from 1 1/4 inch class I rear hitches
- Constructed from high-quality steel
- Protected by a black powder-coat finish
- No drilling on most vehicles
- Class I gross towing capacity up to 2,000 lbs/200 lbs tongue weight
- Easily haul lighter weight trailers & boats
- Limited lifetime structural warranty & 1 year finish warranty
- Made in the USA - Eau Claire, WI
When most people hear the term receiver hitch, what brand do you think comes to mind? For many the pristine and excellent quality that Curt puts into their products immediately jumps into their head! With the Curt Class I Trailer Hitch you will get a hitch that is built to last and handle lighter towing capacities. Curt designs and manufactures the best trailer hitches out on the market today!
Not only are the receiver hitches affordable, but they are also made from high quality materials so you are really getting a bang for your buck! Curt has manufactured a sturdy hitch that will last you through many towing needs. By choosing a Class I hitch, you will be able to tow single axle trailers hauling lighter weight items including ATV's, dirt bikes, & more!
A Curt Class I Trailer Hitch is made out of high grade steel and are seamlessly welded keeping water out and stopping corrosion dead in its tracks. The heavy-duty steel is then washed and finished with a thick layer of powder coat which helps protect the exterior surface from corrosion. These amazing hitches are available in black.
Limited Lifetime Warranty / 1 Year Finish Warranty
Each Curt Class I trailer hitch is backed by a limited lifetime structural warranty with a one year warranty on the finish.
Follow the easy to read supplied installation instructions! If you have additional question please give us a call at 877-216-5446.