Curt Class IV Trailer Hitch 14010
- Coated in a flawless gloss black powder-coat
- Produced from hard-wearing steel
- Class IV gross towing capacity is up to 10,000 lbs
- Tongue weight capacity weighing in at 1,000 lbs
- Tow larger sized RVs, boats, livestock trailers, campers and trailers
- Limited lifetime structural warranty & 1 year finish warranty
Made in the USA (Eau Claire, WI)
Are you in need of more towing power and just can't seem to get the job done? Well look no further as the Curt Class IV trailer hitch is just what you have been searching for. Constructed for loads with more bulk, each Class IV hitch is manufactured out of American made steel to hold up to the heaviest loads.
Each Class IV hitch possess the power of up to 10,000 pounds of gross trailer weight with a tongue weight capacity around 1,000 pounds. If more power is needed, a weight distribution hitch can be used in tangent with your Class IV hitch to get an astounding increase of up to 14,000 pounds of gross trailer weight. So if you are in the market to tow larger livestock trailers, boat trailers, or just bigger trailers in general, these bad boys are exactly what you need.
Like all other Curt products, the Curt Class IV trailer hitch is put through a rigorous finishing process to make sure it will hold up to daily wear and tear. Coated in the Aquence® coating for added corrosion resistance and given a final sleek look with the gloss black powder-coat, you won't have to worry about rust, UV damage, and scratches. Make your life easier, get a Curt hitch today!
- 2015-2018 Chevy Silverado 2500 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- 2015-2018 Chevy Silverado 3500 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- 2015-2018 GMC Sierra 2500 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- 2015-2018 GMC Sierra 3500 8' Bed, 8' Bed
Limited Lifetime Warranty / 1 Year Finish Warranty
Each Curt Class IV rear receiver hitch is backed by a limited lifetime structural warranty with a one year warranty on the finish.
Installation is a piece of cake! Sadly, no real cake is given, but you can have the install process complete so fast you will have time to bake a cake!
|Curt 14010 Installation Instructions|