Curt Double Lock Gooseneck Installation Kit 60631
- Laser cut for precision fit
- Grade 5 mounting hardware
- Premium black powder coated finish
- Custom vehicle specific mount assemblies
- 30,000 lb. rated kits available for most applications
Curt double lock & quick goose gooseneck hitch rail kits are a great mounting option for your hitches. This custom hitch mount is a high quality product from Curt. You can expect nothing but the best coming from them! They have every angle covered for your towing needs.
The Curt gooseneck hitch custom mount assemblies are manufactured for the quick goose C-30 and C-40 or the double lock C-60 gooseneck hitches. They are laser cut for a more precise fit with 30,000 lb. rated kits available for most applications. Featuring grade 5 mounting hardware and easy to follow installation instructions so you can have this on your truck in no time! To give an even more long lasting product, Curt coats the hitch mount in a premium black powder coated finish. Vehicle specific custom assembly kits make installing curt goose neck hitches quicker than ever.
Don't waste any more time and effort thinking about which hitch mount to use! A vehicle specific Curt double lock & quick goose gooseneck hitch rail kit is just the route to go.
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500
- 1988-1991 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 Extended Cab, Extended Cab
- 1988-1991 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 Regular Cab, Regular Cab
- 1992-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500
- 1988-1991 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 Extended Cab, Extended Cab
- 1988-1991 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 Regular Cab, Regular Cab
- 1992-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 3500
Limited Lifetime Warranty
CURT Manufacturing Incorporated warrants, to the original purchaser, its products to be free from defect workmanship under normal use and service, ordinary wear and tear excepted for as long as product is owned by the original purchaser.
Limitations of the Warranty
CURT Manufacturing Incorporated's obligation under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement, at its option. CURT Manufacturing Incorporated shall not be liable for the loss of or use of vehicles, cost of removal and /or installation, loss of time, inconvenience, rental of vehicles, loss or damage to personal property, expenses such as telephone, lodging, gasoline, towing, or any incidental or consequential damages. CURT Manufacturing Incorporated will examine the returned product. If the defect is covered under the warranty, CURT Manufacturing will repair the item or replace it at that time. Alterations or misuse of the items will not be covered under the warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. So the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary, from state to state.
- The installation manual is clear cut and easy to read. For additional information, please see the installation manual link below. You may also call us toll free at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
|Curt Hitch 60631 Installation Instructions|