Curt Q20 5th Wheel Hitch 16130
- Choose from 20K, 24K, and 25K towing capacity
- Dual Locking jaws for 360 degree kingpin contact for extra security
- Smooth 360 head movement do to the spherical axial bearing
- Self-aligning head
- Single-throw handle with easy to read coupling indicator
- Easy single hand operation
- Simple to remove and install
- High strength carbide powder-coat finish
- Back by a 10 year limited warranty
- Mounting brackets
Ready, set, tow! Once you put on a Curt 5th wheel trailer hitch, you will be provided with rugged and durable towing power! With industry leading performance, you really cannot go wrong with this product.
When it comes to towing, no one does it better than Curt. These 5th wheel hitches can handle up to 25,000lbs and are a breeze to install. Choose from three different types of hitches including a 5th wheel hitch with legs, a 5th wheel hitch that comes with the legs and rail or you can go all out and get the 5th wheel hitch with legs, rail, and roller. The Q series has many options like a spherical axial bearing for 360 head movement, 360 degree kingpin for extra security. In addition it meets the stringent SAE J2638 testing standards.
Don't you want a built tough product that is proudly made in the USA? Get yourself a Curt Q series 5th wheel hitch and be on your way to heavier towing capability!
10 Year Warranty
Cut Q series 5th wheel hitches comes with a 10 year limited warranty. If you have any questions please give our amazing customer service a call. 877-216-5446
Installing the Curt Q series 5th wheel hitch is a simple at home install. Curt gives you easy to read step by step instructions. If you have any further questions please give our customer service a call.
|Curt Hitch 16130 Installation Instructions|