Curt Quick Goose Gooseneck Hitch 60630
- Easy to use
- Comes with removable chrome 2 5/16" ball
- No bed removal required to install
- 30,000 lb gross towing weight and 6,000 lb tongue weight
- Built in safety chains and 3 5/8" hole size
- Low profile design with protective cap included
- Rotating ball allows for no need to climb in the bed
- Unique 360 degree ball rotation reduces coupler wear
Making things as easy as possible is exactly what the Curt quick goose gooseneck hitch accomplishes. Towing can sometimes be a chore, but you won't think that way after picking up one of these awesome hitches! Install it onto virtually any truck and be able to tow even heavier loads.
The quick goose hitch is super easy to use. Simply by engaging the remote lift system, the gooseneck receiver hitch ball comes up with a positive loaded securement system. It fully engages automatically to secure the ball in the upright position. You can give your body a break of having to crawl in and out of the bed. This gooseneck hitch allows for no need to climb as the ball can rotate 360 degrees. With the ability to rotate 360 degrees it will help to eliminate any unwanted binding, ball, or coupler wear. In addition, you can put the ball down and away by simply disengaging the ball securement system.
Manufactured with a chrome finish and having a 30,000 pound gross towing weight with 6,000 pound tongue weight, the ball alone is built to the highest quality of standards. Don't forget the rest of the product that is coated in a durable carbide powder coat finish that will be protected against corrosion. The Curt quick goose gooseneck hitch won't let you down!
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500
- 1988-1991 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 Extended Cab, Extended Cab
- 1988-1991 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 Regular Cab, Regular Cab
- 1992-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic
- 2001-2010 Chevy Silverado 2500
- 2001-2010 Chevy Silverado 3500
- 1980-2003 Ford F150
- (2004) Ford F150 Heritage
- (2004) Ford F150 New Body
- 2005-2014 Ford F150
- 1980-1996 Ford F250
- (1997) Ford F250 Super Duty
- (1999) Ford F250 Light Duty
- 2011-2016 Ford F250
- 1980-1997 Ford F350
- 2011-2016 Ford F350
- 2010-2014 Ford Raptor
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500
- 1988-1991 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 Extended Cab, Extended Cab
- 1988-1991 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 Regular Cab, Regular Cab
- 1992-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 3500
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic
- 1999-2010 GMC Sierra 2500
- 2001-2010 GMC Sierra 3500
The installation manual is clear cut and easy to read. For additional information, please see the installation manual link below. You may also call us toll free at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
|Curt Hitch 60630 Installation Instructions|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
CURT Manufacturing Incorporated warrants, to the original purchaser, its products to be free from defect workmanship under normal use and service, ordinary wear and tear excepted for as long as product is owned by the original purchaser.
Limitations of the Warranty
CURT Manufacturing Incorporated's obligation under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement, at its option. CURT Manufacturing Incorporated shall not be liable for the loss of or use of vehicles, cost of removal and /or installation, loss of time, inconvenience, rental of vehicles, loss or damage to personal property, expenses such as telephone, lodging, gasoline, towing, or any incidental or consequential damages. CURT Manufacturing Incorporated will examine the returned product. If the defect is covered under the warranty, CURT Manufacturing will repair the item or replace it at that time. Alterations or misuse of the items will not be covered under the warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. So the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary, from state to state.