Curt Receiver Hitch Ball 40086
- High quality finish and fine threads
- Available in 3 finishes - chrome, stainless steel, unfinished
- Available in ball sizes of 1-7/8", 2", 2-5/16" and 3"
- All receiver hitch balls are tested for your safety
- Wrench flats that facilitates tightening on each ball for easy install
- Limited lifetime structural warranty with 1 year finish warranty
- Made in the USA – Eau Claire, WI
Manufactured from high quality materials, the Curt trailer hitch balls are a product that you should check out! Curt makes durable hitch balls that will hold up to wear and tear. When Curt makes a product they stand behind it and put their all into making these trailer hitch balls.
The Curt hitch balls have a resilient finish and fine threads for more holding power. Available in 3 finishes, you can choose from durable attractive nickel chrome, stainless steel or a raw finish. In addition, they are also available in ball sizes of 1 7/8", 2", 2 5/16" and 3".
Curt hitch balls meet the U.S. V-5 specifications. There are multiple selections available from a variety of shank lengths, diameters and gross towing weight specifications. All receiver hitch balls are tested for your safety. Wrench flats which facilitate tightening on every Curt trailer hitch ball allow for easy installation. Get yourself one today!
Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Curt trailer hitch balls are an easy at home installation. Use standard tools to install in no time. For additional information call us at 1-877-216-5446.