DECKED Core Trax Tie Down Tracks AT1
- Includes four stainless steel attachment loops (tie downs)
- Tie downs have a pull out load rating of 500lbs
- Available for full size and midsize trucks
- Constructed of 6061-T6 aluminum alloy
- Aluminum is powder coated silver
- Designed specifically for DECKED storage systems
- Attachment loops can be moved in 1” increments
- Ends have a 45 degree bevel to avoid snagging gear
If you're looking to increase the functionality of your DECKED storage system, you need to check out DECKED Core Trax 1000 tie down tracks. Designed specifically for DECKED storage systems, these rails add adjustable tie down points to your cargo box.
Each order includes two tracks and four attachment loops. There are four track lengths available. For full size trucks, the 48" tracks being for the short bed models, and the 58" track systems being for standard bed models. For midsize trucks, the 43" tracks fit short beds and the 55" tracks fit standard beds. Each attachment tie-down is adjustable in 1" increments, giving you even more flexibility to configure your attachment points to best fit your needs. Installation is relatively simple, but drilling is involved, so make sure you take your time and read the instructions. Order your today, and strap something down!
- 2004-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500, 5'8" Bed
- 2009-2018 Dodge Ram 1500, 5'7" Bed
- 2004-2018 Ford F150, 5'7" Bed
- 2010-2014 Ford Raptor, 5'7" Bed
- 2017-2018 Ford Raptor, 5'7" Bed
- 2004-2018 GMC Sierra 1500, 5'8" Bed
- 2006-2008 Lincoln Mark LT, 5'7" Bed
- 2004-2018 Nissan Titan, 5'7" Bed
- 2010-2018 Ram Truck 1500, 5'7" Bed
- 2007-2018 Toyota Tundra, 5'7" Bed
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||4.0|
|Ease of Installation||5.0|
|2 Customer Reviews|
|These are priced a bit high due to the fact that they are designed to match a DECKED system.|
3 Year Warranty
DECKED LLC warrants to the original purchaser of this product that the product will be free from manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials for a period of three (3) years from the date of the original purchase. If within three (3) years from the original date of purchase this product fails due to defect in materials or workmanship, DECKED LLC will replace or supply any defective part at its option.
The original purchaser must contact the DECKED LLC customer service team and provide a description of the defective part, including digital pictures if requested, with the original purchase documentation as validation of warranty coverage or have previously activated their warranty online.
This warranty DOES NOT cover or apply to:
(a) Damage to the product due to misuse, mishandling, and abuse, (b) products not used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or recommendations, (c) product not assembled or installed according to manufacturer’s instructions, (d) normal wear and tear, (e) undeclared damage to the system during shipping, (f) acts of God. In addition, consequential damage and incidental damages (including lost time) such as damage to persons or property are not covered under this warranty.
DECKED Core Trax 1000 tie down tracks include everything needed for installation. Drilling is required, so it is exceptionally important to read and follow the directions closely to avoid drilling in the wrong place. Instructions are included with your order, and are also available on RealTruck.com. If you have any questions, give our helpful customer service representatives a call at 877-216-5446.