DECKED Truck Bed Storage System DG1
- Constructed of 100% recycled high density polyethylene and recycled steel
- Has a payload capacity of 2,000lbs
- Drawers can hold up to 200lbs
- Built around steel sub frame
- No drilling necessary – Attaches to existing factory tie-downs
- Bed-length drawers roll smoothly on sealed bearing wheels
- Upper drawer measurements are 61.4” x 18” x 8.5” for the short bed and 72.1” x 18” x 8.5” for the standard length system.
- Lower drawer measurements are 55.4” x 16.75” x 8.5” for the short bed and 66.1” x 16.75” x 8.5” for the standard length system
- Handles are constructed of cast aluminum
- Drawers protect your gear from moisture and the elements
- Stainless steel edge guard ruler and bottom opener
- Features a built in ruler, bottle opener, and conversion guide
- Backed by a 3 year warranty
- Made in USA - Holiday City, OH
- Drop-in bed liners will need to be removed for installation
- DECKED accessories are available here
DECKED truck bed storage systems deliver you the convenience of a toolbox, while still allowing you to use the full length of your bed for hauling. Do you need me to write more? I didn't think so, but I will anyways.
DECKED constructs their truck bed organizers using 100% recycled, high-density polyethylene, which is built around a 70lb steel frame. These storage systems are meant to work hard, and they are going to last. Each system can hold up 2,000lbs on top, with each drawer being able to carry up to 200lbs. The drawer handles are constructed of cast aluminum, so don't worry about those guys failing anytime soon.
DECKED carefully designed each system to be an exact match for your short or regular sized bed. The organizer perfectly contours to the curves of the truck bed, making for an excellent fit that maximized useable area. Also, there's no need to drill or modify the bed, as each system attaches directly to factory tie downs. Hey, and because why not, each storage system has a built-in ruler, bottle opener, and conversion guide.
Seriously, take a close look at the DECKED truck bed storage systems. All the benefits of a tool box, without losing valuable area in your truck bed. Order yours today!
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2004-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 5'8" Bed, 5'8" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, 5'8" Bed, 5'8" Bed
- 2004-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 5'8" Bed, 5'8" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, 5'8" Bed, 5'8" Bed
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||4.5|
|Ease of Installation||4.5|
|2 Customer Reviews|
Part #: DEC-DG1 Posted on
|I love having everything I could possibly need with me at all times! My husband has one in his truck, too. THRILLED with this purchase / system!|
Part #: DEC-DG1 Posted on
|He mentions almost every day how nice it is to be able to organize his tools, have everything available when he wants it, and to STILL have the bed of his truck! He absolutely LOVES it!|
3 Year Warranty
DECKED LLC warrants to the original purchaser of this product that the product will be free from manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials for a period of three (3) years from the date of the original purchase. If within three (3) years from the original date of purchase this product fails due to defect in materials or workmanship, DECKED LLC will replace or supply any defective part at its option.
The original purchaser must contact the DECKED LLC customer service team and provide a description of the defective part, including digital pictures if requested, with the original purchase documentation as validation of warranty coverage or have previously activated their warranty online.
This warranty DOES NOT cover or apply to:
(a) Damage to the product due to misuse, mishandling, and abuse, (b) products not used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or recommendations, (c) product not assembled or installed according to manufacturer’s instructions, (d) normal wear and tear, (e) undeclared damage to the system during shipping, (f) acts of God. In addition, consequential damage and incidental damages (including lost time) such as damage to persons or property are not covered under this warranty.
In order to return a DECKED truck bed storage system, the product must be unopened with no attempt for installation.
Everything you need to install a DECKED truck bed storage system will included with your order. There is no drilling or modifications to the bed necessary. Install instructions will be included with your order, and are also available on our site. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give us a call at 877-216-5446.