Dee Zee Diamond Plate Truck Steps 3031
- Custom fit design
- Constructed from heavy duty aluminum
- Available in cab section, or door section
- Easily installs using quick brackets
- Includes convenient mud guards
- Rugged diamond plate design
- Sold in pairs
- Made in the USA - Des Moines, IA
Dee Zee diamond plate running boards are built tough to give you a solid stepping area to access your truck or SUV. Custom fit to the year, make, and model of your vehicle, they also install easily and securely using quick brackets. This ensures a perfectly fitting pair of side step boards that's going to look and function great every time you get behind the wheel of your pickup.
Dee Zee diamond plate running boards are manufactured using a solid block of high grade aluminum, which is rust, corrosion, and oxidation resistant. As their namesake would suggest, the diamond pattern provides for a solid stepping area that offers excellent grip. That way, you know you can step up into your cab with confidence and peace of mind.
Not only are Dee Zee diamond plate running boards built to be tough and long lasting, they also possess some rugged good looks. Once you've properly installed a pair of these on your truck, you'll love what they do for your pickup's appearances. They also feature built in mud guards, and are available in either cab section, bed section or door section styles.
These step boards for your truck or SUV go above and beyond the status quo to deliver exceptional footing and build quality at an affordable price. Order yours now!
- 2013-2018 Dodge Ram 1500, Regular Cab
- 2013-2018 Dodge Ram 2500, Regular Cab
- 2013-2018 Dodge Ram 3500, Regular Cab
- 2013-2018 Ram Truck 1500, Regular Cab
- 2013-2018 Ram Truck 2500, Regular Cab
- 2013-2018 Ram Truck 3500, Regular Cab
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value|
|Ease of Installation|
|1 Customer Review|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Dee Zee diamond plate running boards offer an easy installation with drilling required. There will be an install manual sent with product which offers clear cut and easy to read instructions. For additional information please call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.