Dee Zee Red Single Lid Toolbox 6160NB
- Brite or black diamond plate aluminum
- Narrow, standard, low pro file, extra wide & deep boxes
- Locking paddle handles or push button options
- Closes cell foam to keep elements out
- Dampened gas shocks for easy opening & closing
- Crown lid for looks and strength
- Made in the USA - Des Moines, IA
View all Crossover Tool Boxes
If you're looking for top of the line storage and protection for your tools, then Dee Zee Red Label single lid crossover truck tool boxes are the ideal solution for your needs. They are built to be highly durable and extremely versatile, fitting neatly inside the truck bed of any pickup on the market today. This is an essential purchase for any truck owner looking to keep their gear and supplies organized and safe from theft and climate conditions.
Since they are made with portability as well as durability in mind, it's easy as can be to remove your Dee Zee Red Label single lid truck tool box from your vehicle's cargo area and move it to where it's need, ensuring convenient access to your tools wherever you and your crew need to get work done. Their high strength diamond plate aluminum construction means they're able to withstand abuse like a champ and you'll never have to worry about whether or not your tool box is up to the job.
Dee Zee Red Label crossover tool boxes look fantastic whether you choose the brite-tread diamond plate or the powder coated black finish options. Either will help add an eye catching sense of style to your truck, and will likely draw some positive attention to your vehicle. These boxes are made to resist rust and oxidation, so they will retain their looks and structural integrity for years to come.
Thanks to their uniquely designed locking paddle handles, Dee Zee single lid crossover tool boxes offer superior theft protection. Your tools are an investment you don't want to lose to freeloading passersby, and these boxes ensure your gear stays safe. Made tough right in the American heartland and backed by a generous lifetime warranty from Dee Zee, this is the ultimate answer to your tool storage and transportation needs.
Order now and we will deliver this fine product straight to your door with free shipping!
Order NotesPlease double check the size of the tool box and your truck bed measurements to ensure the tool box you are ordering will fit your pickup.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2004-2012 Chevy Colorado, 6'1" Bed
- 1982-2003 Chevy S10 Pickup, 7'4" Bed
- 1982-2003 Chevy S10 Pickup w/o Stepside Bed, 6' Bed
- 1987-2011 Dodge Dakota, 6'6" Bed
- 1987-1999 Dodge Dakota, 8' Bed
- 2000-2011 Dodge Dakota, 5'4" Bed
- 1983-1992 Ford Ranger, 6' Bed
- 1983-2011 Ford Ranger, 7' Bed
- 1993-2004 Ford Ranger w/o Flareside Bed, 6' Bed
- 2005-2011 Ford Ranger, 6' Bed
- 2004-2012 GMC Canyon, 6'1" Bed
- 1982-1990 GMC S15 Pickup, 6' Bed
- 1982-1990 GMC S15 Pickup, 7'4" Bed
- 1991-2003 GMC Sonoma, 7'4" Bed
- 1991-2003 GMC Sonoma w/o Stepside Bed, 6' Bed
- 1996-2000 Isuzu Hombre, 6' Bed
- 2006-2008 Isuzu I-Series, 6'1" Bed
- 1994-2009 Mazda B-Series, 6' Bed
- 2006-2009 Mitsubishi Raider, 5'4" Bed
- 2006-2009 Mitsubishi Raider, 6'6" Bed
- 2010-2011 Ram Dakota, 5'4" Bed
- 2010-2011 Ram Dakota, 6'6" Bed
- 1975-1994 Toyota Pickup, 6' Bed
- 1986-1994 Toyota Pickup, 7' Bed
- 1995-1998 Toyota T-100, 6'4" Bed
- 1995-1998 Toyota T-100, 8' Bed
- 2000-2017 Toyota Tundra, 8' Bed
- 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra w/o Stepside Bed, 6'3" Bed
- 2004-2006 Toyota Tundra w/o Stepside Bed, 6'2" Bed
- 2007-2017 Toyota Tundra, 6'7" Bed
- 2007-2017 Toyota Tundra, 5'7" Bed
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||5.0|
|Ease of Installation||5.0|
|1 Customer Review|
|Love the tool box and it looks sharp also, thanks for great Svc and a great product|
Dee Zee Red Label truck tool boxes are very simple and easy to install into your truck bed. Dee Zee includes easy to read instructions. For additional information or if you just have a question or two, please feel free to give us a call at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.