DeeZee Stainless Bed Rail Caps 19455
- High polished shine
- Heavy duty stainless steel
- Custom fit for your pickup truck
- Protection for your truck bed rails
- With or without stake pocket holes
- Sold in pairs
- Made in the USA - Des Moines, IA
Any discerning truck owner would be hard pressed to find a better looking pair of truck bed caps that combine style and durability as great as Dee Zee stainless steel bed rail caps. These top quality accessories offer excellent protection for the top edges of your truck box and will hold up through the toughest jobs and the roughest climate conditions. They're also made right in the USA, so you can feel good about supporting American jobs with every Dee Zee product you purchase.
Dee Zee stainless steel bed rail caps for trucks are made using a 16 gauge thick stainless steel plate that is polished to an eye catching shine. While these truck bed rail caps may look as glamorous as any vehicle accessory can, they're also made to be strong and durable. They're resistant to rust and corrosion, and will effectively prevent dents, dings, scratches, and other unfortunate blemishes on your bed rails.
Each pair of Dee Zee stainless steel bed rail caps is custom molded for a perfect fit to the year, make, and model of your particular pickup truck. This ensures that your truck bed caps will be an exact match for your vehicle so there's no guesswork involved. You can also choose whether or not you would like yours with stake holes pre-cut out.
Getting your Dee Zee stainless steel bed rail caps onto your truck is also a breeze thanks to the included automotive grade 3M adhesive tape. They install easily and will last you for years to come. They're backed by a fantastic limited lifetime warranty from the manufacturer, so you can purchase away worry free. As with everything on our site, they also ship free from RealTruck.com.
Give your truck added style and protection and order today!
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 6'6" Bed, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, 6'6" Bed, 6'6" Bed
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 6'6" Bed, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic, 6'6" Bed, 6'6" Bed
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500 6'6" Bed, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic, 6'6" Bed, 6'6" Bed
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 6'6" Bed, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, 6'6" Bed, 6'6" Bed
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 2500 6'6" Bed, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic, 6'6" Bed, 6'6" Bed
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500 6'6" Bed, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic, 6'6" Bed, 6'6" Bed
This product offers an easy installation with drilling required on certain models. The installation manual is clear cut and easy to read. Your individual instructions may vary depending upon the year, make, and model of your vehicle. You may also call us toll free at 877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
|Dee Zee 11984 Installation Instructions|