Dee Zee Truck Bed Rails 99600
- Custom fit design
- Corrosion resistant
- 1.9" diameter tubing
- Heavy load tie-down capacity
- Polished stainless steel construction
- Sold in pairs
Does your truck bed look a little plain and ordinary? If you answered yes dress it up with a set of Dee Zee truck bed rails. These stylish truck side rails are classy and can do more than look good, you can use them as tie down points for oversized cargo. Isn't that just an awesome deal!
Constructed from 1.9 inch stainless steel tubing these pickup bed rails are durable and resistant to corrosion and fading giving you years of use and style. Dee Zee polishes the stainless steel to a brilliant shine that may nearly blind you in bright sunlight.
Don't let the glimmer of the Dee Zee truck bed rails fool you into thinking they aren't tough, these rails are highly durable and can help hold down your heavy duty cargo. One other added bonus is these truck side rails give your bed added protection. Mounted to your stake pocket holes you can install the bed rails at home in your driveway.
Give your truck added protection, versatility, and style by adding a set of Dee Zee truck bed rails! You will be glad you did!
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1982-2003 Chevy S10 Pickup, 6' Bed
- 1987-2004 Dodge Dakota, 6'6" Bed
- 1994-2001 Dodge Ram 1500, 6'6" Bed
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500, 6'6" Bed
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 3500, 6'6" Bed
- 1983-2004 Ford Ranger, 6' Bed
- 2005-2007 Ford Ranger All Models Except STX, 6' Bed
- 2008-2011 Ford Ranger, 6' Bed
- 1982-1990 GMC S15 Pickup, 6' Bed
- 1991-2003 GMC Sonoma, 6' Bed
The Dee Zee truck bed rails offer an easy installation and may require some drilling on shorter truck beds. These truck bed rails are designed to mount into your truck's stake pocket holes and have a poly foam layer that protects your truck bed paint. The installation manual is sent with the product which offers clear cut and easy to read instructions. For additional information please call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
|Dee Zee 99600 Installation Instructions|