• 1-1/4” square steel receiver tube
• 200 lbs tongue weight w/ gross towing capacity up to 2,000 lbs
• Uses computer-aided technology for a stronger design
• Custom built your for vehicle
• Coated in a durable black powder-coat finish
• Haul lightweight trailers, pop-up campers, & boats
• Complete with everything needed for install
• Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Get on the road today with a Draw-Tite class I trailer hitch! Whether you plan on taking your lightweight boat or pop-up camper out for the weekend or need to haul a smaller trailer, these class I hitches have you covered. Taking care of both work and play, Draw-Tite knows it is important to have the best of both worlds. Constructing their hitches for your exact car, truck, or SUV, they make sure it is built to last.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
Crafted with computer-aided technology from high-quality steel, each hitch is coated with a durable black powder-coating. Welded into 1-1/4" square tubing each trailer hitch has a gross towing capacity up to 2,000 pounds with 200 pounds of tongue weight. Each hitch is put through a stress test so that once it reaches the end consumer Draw-Tite knows it can be put up against whatever you throw at it.
Installation can be done from the comfort of your own home. Complete with everything you need to install, you can have your new Draw-Tite class I trailer hitch in no time! Backed by a limited lifetime warranty, get yours today.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Draw-Tite offers a Nationwide Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials or workmanship on all of their hitches including the class I rear receiver hitches.
The Draw-Tite Class I Hitches by Draw Tite does install fairly easily at home with no drilling for most models.