Draw-Tite Class IV Trailer Hitch 41544
- 2" rear hitches
- Gross towing capacity up to 8,000 lbs.
- Up to 12,000 weight distribution capacity
- Haul larger boats, campers, trailers & more
- Solid, welded construction
- Easy, bolt-on installation on most models
- Limited lifetime warranty
When you need top of the line quality from a name you can trust, then look no further than a Draw-Tite class IV trailer hitch. Constructed from high-quality steel, these bad boys are built to last. Whether you want to haul your boat, camper, or a trailer, these class IV receiver hitches have you covered.
Utilizing computer-aided technology, Draw-Tite is able to craft a unique design that holds up during daily usage. With a gross towing capacity up to 8,000 pounds with up to 12,000 pounds of weight distribution capacity, you cannot go wrong installing one of these trailer hitches. The solid, welded construction can withstand towing heavier loads. Each hitch is coated in a durable black powder-coat which will resist those nasty nicks and scratches.
Most models require no drilling and you can install a Draw-Tite class IV trailer hitch in under an hour. This means your truck or SUV can instantly be upgraded to do the work for you! Backed by a limited lifetime warranty, elevate your vehicle today.
- 2001-2004 Chevy Silverado 2500 Heavy Duty
- 2005-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic
- 2001-2004 GMC Sierra 2500 Heavy Duty
- 2005-2006 GMC Sierra 2500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Draw-Tite class IV trailer hitch come with a limited lifetime warranty. If you have any questions please give our amazing customer service a call at 877-216-5446.
Installing the Draw-Tite class IV trailer hitch take on average of 30 minutes. Some models do require drilling. If you have any questions please give us a call 877-216-5446.
|Draw-Tite 41544 Installation Instructions|