Draw-Tite Class V Trailer Hitch - 2" Receiver w/o Ball Mount 41944
We know some people don't like to take things lightly. By checking out this product line, we are guessing you are one of those people. Be able to ramp up your towing power with a Draw-Tite Class V trailer hitch. Leave the smaller towing to your neighbor and be on your way to endless, durable towing ability!
The durable steel construction is molded into a 2" tubing that can hold up to daily wear and tear. Perfect for larger tongue weight applications, the gross towing capacity is up to 16,000 pounds. Be able to haul heavier loads including haulers, utility trailers and more! So whether you need this receiver hitch for work or leisure, Draw-Tite has your back! Coated in a resilient black powder-coat finish and backed by a limited lifetime warranty, there is no reason you don't already have one installed!
If you were worried about the installation process, let us clear your mind. Installing a Draw-Tite Class V trailer hitch is a breeze as all necessary install hardware is included. Simply follow the easy to read instructions and be on your way to heavier towing power!
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body
- 2008-2010 Chevy Silverado 2500
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body
- 2008-2016 Chevy Silverado 3500
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 2500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body
- 2008-2010 GMC Sierra 2500
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body
- 2008-2016 GMC Sierra 3500
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Each Class V trailer hitch is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Easy installation! Simply follow the supplied install instructions. Need help? Give us a call at 877-216-5446.
|Draw-Tite 41944 Installation Instructions|