Draw-Tite Class V Trailer Hitch - 2" Receiver w/o Ball Mount 41944
We know some people don't like to take things lightly. By checking out this product line, we are guessing you are one of those people. Be able to ramp up your towing power with a Draw-Tite class V trailer hitch. Leave the smaller towing to your neighbors and be on your way to endless, durable towing ability!
The durable steel construction is molded into a 2" or 2.5" tubing that can hold up to daily wear and tear. Perfect for larger tongue weight applications, the gross towing capacity is up to 16,000 pounds. Be able to haul heavier loads including haulers, utility trailers and more! So whether you need this receiver hitch for work or leisure, Draw-Tite has your back! Coated in a resilient black powder-coat finish and backed by a limited lifetime warranty, there is no reason you don't already have one installed!
If you were worried about the installation process, let us clear your mind. Installing a Draw-Tite Class V trailer hitch is a breeze as all necessary install hardware is included. Simply follow the easy to read instructions and be on your way to heavier towing power!
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body
- 2008-2010 Chevy Silverado 2500
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500 Pickup
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic, Chassis Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body, Pickup
- 2008-2010 Chevy Silverado 3500 Pickup
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 2500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body
- 2008-2010 GMC Sierra 2500
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500 Pickup
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic, Chassis Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body, Pickup
- 2008-2010 GMC Sierra 3500 Pickup
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Draw-Tite class V trailer hitch come with a limited lifetime warranty. If you have any questions please give our amazing customer service a call at 877-216-5446.
Installing the Draw-Tite class V trailer hitch take on average of 30 minutes. Some models do require drilling. If you have any questions please give us a call.
|Draw-Tite 41944 Installation Instructions|